Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation 07/31/15 Trailer PG1

Stumbled on this article about Cruise -- seems like a good guy:

22 Unsettlingly Nice Tom Cruise Stories

He taught Zac Efron how to ride a motorcycle.

He helped Mummy co-star Jake Johnson get in shape.

He stayed in touch with the kid who dropped out of Jerry Maguire.

He gave Kanye West advice on his fledgling comedy career, but declined a role in Kanye’s HBO pilot.

He’s a good sport on set.

He convinced the Black Eyed Peas to do a song for Knight and Day.

He totally did not get mad at Cuba Gooding Jr.’s dad when he asked about his sexuality.

He gave Kevin Pollock a $500 pen (and then a second pen).

He personally arranged for Bill Hader to leave a set and get home to New York after an attempted bombing in Times Square.

He rescued a family from their burning sailboat.

He helped rescue a victim of a hit-and-run, and paid her medical bills.

He saved a pair of his littlest fans during a crowded red carpet.

He never forgets Dakota Fanning’s birthday.

He bought his publicist’s daughter so many wedding gifts.

He sends Kirsten Dunst (and Jimmy Kimmel) a cake every year.

He gifted his lawyer a rare book of English history.

His maintained a friendship with Billy Wilder in the director’s last years.

He got Cameron Crowe back into directing.

He released Jessica Chastain from her Oblivion contract so she could star in Zero Dark Thirty.

He always takes his kids calls, even in the middle of a scene.

He bought W. Earl Brown Elton John–Billy Joel tickets after a rehearsal ran late.

He danced to Yung Joc on BET.

https://www.vulture.com/2018/08/19-unsettlingly-nice-tom-cruise-stories.html

had a boss at my old job who was heavy into Scientology. nice guy, but when he started discussing it, i was a little taken back :lol: the guy must've spent well over 200k into it

Watched Fallout 3 days ago. Pissed i never saw the parachute and helicopter chase scenes in IMAX :smh:

Movie was hard though. Cruise still holding it down for the OG action stars :pimp:

And then the Maverick trailer yesterday....

The nostalgia was too much for my heart :blush:

Gonna be bumping highway to the danger zone and take my breath away heavy today.

Probably watch the trailer like 50 times since Thursday. I cannot wait.

I did noticed today that maverick was mostly flying an f/18 in the trailer but the last shot was of a tomcat. Also someone dies. Better not be iceman. Nor slider, hollywood, cougar, sundown, or Merlin. Only makes sense it’s viper because of old age.

Summer 2020 cannot come soon enough.

Gonna be bumping highway to the danger zone and take my breath away heavy today.

My YouTube music videos rotation at work for the last month or so has been mightily wings and playing with the boys.
And as ayyooo playing with the boys is, it’s a damn good song.

Watched Fallout 3 days ago. Pissed i never saw the parachute and helicopter chase scenes in IMAX :smh:

Movie was hard though. Cruise still holding it down for the OG action stars :pimp:

Had that soundtrack in my ears while working out. Knocked out a long run as well. Havent pushed myself that hard in a while. Was completely drenched in sweat :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom