pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Paula Patton
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

opens 12/16

The Dubai tower scene looks insane.. I remember when the pics leaked that T.Cruise was on the top of the tower just chilling. Def going to see just for the entertainment factor

The Dubai tower scene looks insane.. I remember when the pics leaked that T.Cruise was on the top of the tower just chilling. Def going to see just for the entertainment factor

Brad Bird is directing this? Well he already has two oscars so the only thing left to do was move into live action. If this is half as good as the incredible than I'm definitely going to watch this. 

Brad Bird is directing this? Well he already has two oscars so the only thing left to do was move into live action. If this is half as good as the incredible than I'm definitely going to watch this. 

i always like to see Jeremy Renner get work. i remember when he was a nobody on that actor reality show on bravo just trying to make it. dude has come a long way...

i always like to see Jeremy Renner get work. i remember when he was a nobody on that actor reality show on bravo just trying to make it. dude has come a long way...

Back
Top Bottom