Missouri Football Players Go On Strike To Force Removal Of School President

Still seen some white folk on Twitter talking negatively about this as "race baiting"...cause there's nothing wrong with a swastika made out of feces
eyes.gif
Anytime you stand up to their ******** they run to that "race baiting" ****

one group changed what earth stood for....every culture and group that shared information, resources, and peace ended up getting castrated by them 

Peace to the Chinese Communist for never caving and having them by the balls 

Last edited:
What I wrote in the CFB thread after their coach publicly announced he had their backs:

Good for him. The Board of Trustees has to pay attention and take this seriously. You want your issue to be heard, hurt the university's pockets. Millions of dollars will be lost if they do not play Saturday.

The rhetoric being used against these players is disgusting and gives you some insight into what these people truly think of not only Black athletes, but Black people in general. We're good enough to entertain you on the football fields and basketball courts, but when it is time to stand up for something that is more important than sports they want their scholarships revoked and free tuition given to "more deserving" students. Newsflash. The scholarships have been paid back tenfold via revenue generated from tickets, concessions, merchandise and television contracts. These players don't owe the fanbase a god damned thing.

Last edited:
If they really want to get a good education and a good degree, they are limited. They have to accommodate the athletic program with regards to games home and traveling away and practices.

They are in bondage to serve the school and not the other way around. Often times they are forced to major in BS degrees

So these "scholarships" aren't any different from the tactics used by pimps to lure girls into prostitution.
they don't have to play though. 

Last edited:
The education they get is often ********. Most revenue generating athletes are put in basic level courses to keep them eligible. In my time at school, I rarely saw a football player in a 300 level course or higher that wasn't Human Sexuality which was one of the easiest A's on campus.

Last edited:
Being a black dude at a white university....

I know these feels, although it isn't half as bad where im at.

Hope they succeed.

Wish top athletes stayed at HBCUs, literally only reason SEC schools started to let black athletes play is because they used to get slaughtered by Northern Schools and HBCUs that had black athletes. I dont even understand how black folks can even root for Southern PWIs they didnt go to.

The education they get is often ********. Most revenue generating athletes are put in basic level courses to keep them eligible. In my time at school, I rarely saw a football player in a 300 level course or higher that wasn't Human Sexuality which was one of the easiest A's on campus.

Its wild when the convo comes up to pay athletes who bring in millions, they use the excuse "they are getting a free education", when in reality most players are forced to major in BS stuff that wont yield them a real job post college because they have to spend most their time doing athletic related activities. Stuff is damn near slavery.

Its wild when the convo comes up to pay athletes who bring in millions, they use the excuse "they are getting a free education", when in reality most players are forced to major in BS stuff that wont yield them a real job post college because they have to spend most their time doing athletic related activities. Stuff is damn near slavery.

Exactly, let's not forget to mention the UNC paper classes in courses that didn't even exist.

This strike will evoke change because it's hurting the universities pockets. If it was a few of the players then nothing would happen but the whole team AND the support of the coaches, things will happen.

Exactly, let's not forget to mention the UNC paper classes in courses that didn't even exist.

This strike will evoke change because it's hurting the universities pockets. If it was a few of the players then nothing would happen but the whole team AND the support of the coaches, things will happen.

Yup the alumni and others will get the president out the paint, football brings in too much damn money lol.

Wish top athletes stayed at HBCUs, literally only reason SEC schools started to let black athletes play is because they used to get slaughtered by Northern Schools and HBCUs that had black athletes. I dont even understand how black folks can even root for Southern PWIs they didnt go to.

I said this in the NBA thread.

If a ton of 5 and 4 star prospects teamed up at HBCUs it would turn college basketball upside down. It's also viable because the big shoecompanies already sponsor HBCUs and the networks would easily pay for the rights to broadcast the games so the only groups that would lose money here is the Duke's, UNC's, Kentucky's, etc.

These schools also mostly play in the same conferences too so the competition level would be SKY HIGH and nobody would give two ***** about watching the ACC, SEC, etc.

Those good ole boys would be livid.

Last edited:

If a ton of 5 and 4 star prospects teamed up at HBCUs it would turn college basketball upside down. It's also viable because the big shoecompanies already sponsor HBCUs and the networks would easily pay for the rights to broadcast the games so the only groups that would lose money here is the Duke's, UNC's, Kentucky's, etc.

These schools also mostly play in the same conferences too so the competition level would be SKY HIGH and nobody would give two ***** about watching the ACC, SEC, etc.

It wouldn't happen overnight and would take a few cycles to do that. Networks have contracts with teams, plus you would need good coaches to go to the hbcus. Like players or not, if the coach sucks they aren't gonna beat somebody like Duke

Players go to the big schools for name recognition and the coaches.

Last edited:
It wouldn't happen overnight and would take a few cycles to do that. Networks have contracts with teams, plus you would need good coaches to go to the hbcus. Like players or not, if the coach sucks they aren't gonna beat somebody like Duke

Players go to the big schools for name recognition and the coaches.

You're missing my point.

Duke wouldn't be Duke if top black prospects weren't there.

And it would be nothing for a media outlets to strike a tv deal with the conferences. Technically they already have one. Mean and southern conference games are already shown on espnu, so it would just be ramping them up for more coverage.

And let's be serious...these dudes aren't dying to play for these coaches. They go to these schools because it's traditionally been the fast track to the next level.

if a 5 star was staring at teaming up with other 5 stars and being coached by someone like Todd Bozeman, I doubt very seriously he'd say "well I'm going to go play for these 4 and 3 star players because coach k is there"

Last edited:

Those HBCUs programs not cut the same way. It would have to be a fab five type thing or Ben Simmons and crew went to Southern instead of LSU. You got to play against some competition to where your own worth is at.

Not too many kids like kyrie going to college.

Top Black athletes at HBCU's would be crazy. I remember when they used to show the games on BET. It would be great to see but highly doubtful that it'll happen

Those HBCUs programs not cut the same way. It would have to be a fab five type thing or Ben Simmons and crew went to Southern instead of LSU. You got to play against some competition to where your own worth is at.

Did you read the post? I specifically mentioned if the majority of 5 and 4 star prospects teamed up at multiple HBCUs.

That wouldn't be just one "fab five" team. it would be Multiple...and they'd all be playing against each other.

Last edited:

Did you read the post? I specifically mentioned if the majority of 5 and 4 star prospects teamed up at multiple HBCUs.

That wouldn't be just one "fab five" teams...it would be Multiple...and they'd all be playing against each other.
Bruh I read your post but what conference are dudes going to play in. If they are all spread out how are they are to play each other. I can see if they band together and decided to play for the swac and meac

Bruh I read your post but what conference are dudes going to play in. If they are all spread out how are they are to play each other. I can see if they band together and decided to play for the swac and meac

Dude. You just answered your own question.

Dude. You just answered your own question.
But you didn't answer it. And it's still a point of getting some quality coaches/equipment not saying all HBCUs coaches are bad but look how Gambling did Doug.

Back
Top Bottom