Mistaken lyrics to 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' theme song places local schools on lockdown

she actually thought a student would pick up the phone and sing as he's murkin students? :lol:

I'm pretty confused. How did she hear the song? Was dude playing it while he was on the phone or something?

:smh: :smh: :smh: :lol: this whole time I thought is was"shooting some B-ball, I thought I was cool"

what is really crazy is after hearing the kid's voice mail, and making the assumption that he was going to shoot up a school. Did she confer with her coworkers or did she just take it upon herself to call the police right away? you cant tell me not one person in that entire office would be able to decipher that line? whether they know fresh prince or not?

this is too stupid to even try to explain.

I wonder what she would of done is heard lyrics from his other song..."here come the men in black"

For those confused as to how the lady could get the lyrics mixed up. Beaver County is outside of Pittsburgh, if Pittsburgh in itself is an urban hick town in some ways, imagine the actual hick towns outside of the area. Most of those people never had and encounter with a black person before so I'm certain they wouldn't know the theme song to FPoBA

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that's one hell of a misunderstanding.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Like people who actually plan on shooting up a school are going to rap about it while
on the phone with someone who works @ the school.
Exactly.  Depending on the source of the song, I wonder if the music when out on that part of the lyric
He should've told the worker to

For those confused as to how the lady could get the lyrics mixed up. Beaver County is outside of Pittsburgh, if Pittsburgh in itself is an urban hick town in some ways, imagine the actual hick towns outside of the area. Most of those people never had and encounter with a black person before so I'm certain they wouldn't know the theme song to FPoBA

but what did she really think she was hearing? someone talking? how did she even hear it...

Im confused.

Back
Top Bottom