Mister Clean? Pacquiao steroid accuser 50 Cent was target in 2008 drug probe.

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-n...id-accuser-50-cent-was-target-2008-drug-probe

Rap star and Floyd Mayweather Jr. shadow 50 Cent has been blasting out tweets accusing Manny Pacquiao, the fighter who so far the undefeated Mayweather has refused to fight, of being on illegal steroids.

50 Cent, who sold crack on the streets of South Jamaica, Queens, in his troubled teenaged years, is probably the last guy who should be accusing anyone else of using HGH or anabolic steroids, be that person an athlete, an entertainer or a candlestickmaker.

I've got a news flash for “Fitty.

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-n...id-accuser-50-cent-was-target-2008-drug-probe

Rap star and Floyd Mayweather Jr. shadow 50 Cent has been blasting out tweets accusing Manny Pacquiao, the fighter who so far the undefeated Mayweather has refused to fight, of being on illegal steroids.

50 Cent, who sold crack on the streets of South Jamaica, Queens, in his troubled teenaged years, is probably the last guy who should be accusing anyone else of using HGH or anabolic steroids, be that person an athlete, an entertainer or a candlestickmaker.

I've got a news flash for “Fitty.

Bet you don't know who Nonito is though
30t6p3b.gif

And what sport does 50 play again?

i didnt know counting money and playing tag with tony yayo is in the same leauge of athletics as Pac-Manny

normal people can take steriods all day.

And what sport does 50 play again?

i didnt know counting money and playing tag with tony yayo is in the same leauge of athletics as Pac-Manny

normal people can take steriods all day.

another blast on manny..surprise surprise..when i there gonna stop this steroid sh*t...
manny got to this point by two things: training and hardwork..you can't judge a person by being that damn good and say: "he's fast, he's strong. well, let's just say he's on steroids".

50 and what's his name again? ahh..gayweather, that guy. 50 is obviously using it and for prettygay, maybe he's the one on steroids, because he's the one who will face manny and will probably need a ton of it, IF they will fight.

So once again, floyd, give us the fight we've been waiting for and get the finest beating your a** can get in its lifetime!

Back
Top Bottom