MITCHELL & NESS MICHAEL JORDAN JERSEY VOL. 2 UPDATED PICS

Got my order in before the info was posted will take pics when I get them in... Thanks for the info xmo

Yo J, now I gotta wait for the Home Jersey to come in so I can have fraternal TWINS
laugh.gif

My 07 is numbered 225 hopefully the Hone Jersey will have the same number, wishful thinking
glasses.gif

^ ^who sent you the text again E?
you're welcome.
wink.gif

Hare, nice stuff bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I knew youd cop
laugh.gif

and why all the quoting up there?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ ^who sent you the text again E?
you're welcome.
wink.gif

Hare, nice stuff bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I knew youd cop
laugh.gif

and why all the quoting up there?
smh.gif

Thanks Joe....

copped mine this morning. can't wait for it to get here to see which game i got. i hated to drop an unexpected 400, but i really liked what the idea.

i hope nike re-issues the jerseys jordan wore later in his career. especially the wizards jerseys!

why are there mesh holes still in the #s?

original sand knits werent screen printed they were painted #s heat pressed on and there would be no holes in them, I used to collect game used vintage jerseysand no 80s heat pressed jerseys ever had holes thru the # like that

also a good amount of teams still used sewn #s during that era but many used the heat pressed too.

just received mine. my only complaint is that they already have the number of the game outside of the box so whoever picks out the box at the store knows thegame it is. o well i'm happy with it.

^ Yeah, me neither.
Its when he was with the Wizards and the game was against the Hawks. I was actually at the Hawks vs. Wizards game when Jordan came back,
gotta see if I can find the ticket to see if the date matches the Jersey.
If it does than
eek.gif

Mine is on it's way too. Probably tomorrow. Pics when it arrives.

Also if anyone is interested in a sz52 red 1987 jordan mitchell ness, let me know. Retail was 4 hun, prolly 450 with tax so I'm not looking to take aloss. Lowballs not welcome.

Received mine Tuesday. #1091, April 3, 1998, Bulls vs. Timberwolves. MJ scored 41 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists...

i got game #429 January 29, 1990 bulls vs hawks, 16 pts 7rbs 9 assists. not a great game, but i love the jersey.

Just got mine in. So lovely! Game #1034. Thank goodness he was still a Bull. I would hate to get a Wizards game. Youtube video will be up shortly.

I just shot this video on my iphone. It's a collection of my Jordan jerseys. The video is still processing in youtube. But by the time many of you readthis, it should be complete (I hope). Enjoy!

^ Nice video, and nice collection.

One of my biggest regrets is not grabbing the '03 ASG jersey when I had the opportunity to. Literally impossible to find now...

B21NTNP,

Thanks! I remember when I traded my 2nd pair of OG Space Jams for that 03 AS Jersey and always wondered if I made the right decision. But you're right,the AS Jerseys are so hard to find right now. I didn't get any 45 jerseys though, cause I thought those were pretty much gimmick jerseys.

To anyone who thinks the jersey is too expensive, ink/heat press/vinyl names and numbers are so fire. Overall the package is a nice one, and for MN toserialize the jersey according to each game MJ played is pretty intricate on such a large scale run. They had to print up 1200+ plaques and size labels. Imagine the massive rework in having to reset the machine to account for the new change. If you can afford it, I highly recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom