Mitchell & Ness Michael Jordan Limited Edition 1985 Authentic All-Star Jersey

Mitchell & Ness Michael Jordan Limited Edition 1985 Authentic All-Star Jersey - NBAStore.com

On February 10, 1985, Michael Jordan took the court in his firstAll-Star Game. Commemorate this epic event by wearing the Mitchell& Ness[emoji]174[/emoji] Michael Jordan Limited Edition 1985 Authentic All-Starjersey. It's decorated with Jordan's name and number on the back, whilehis number, NBA graphics and an All-Star wordmark embellish the front.Also included is a hang tag featuring an image of Jordan and his statsfrom that unforgettable first game.

Features

• Body: 100% polyester
  • Ribbed armholes and collar: 100% cotton
  • 1985 All-star Game mesh jersey
  • Number, NBA graphics and an All-Star wordmark screenprinted on front
  • Name and number screenprinted on back
  • Star graphics on side
  • Striped armholes and collar
  • Hardwood Classics[emoji]174[/emoji] jock tag, Jordan's name and game date above lower left hem
  • Includes hang tag displaying Jordan's picture and stats from the 1985 All-Star Game
  • Collection is limited to 300 jerseys
  • Made in the USA
nq7ac3.jpg
sxg8kl.jpg

2emd1ci.jpg
28l4abp.jpg

30djsl5.jpg

Wow. Just only 300 jerseys! Just ordered mine. 
Just signed up for the e-mail and got 15% discount applied to my order and it worked.
Waiting for this jersey for some time.  Collection Item.

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

^ Its been out for a while
They release February 10... both the NBA Store and Mitchell & Ness in Philly don't even have them in stock yet.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I thought the pricing on this one was very reasonable.
That's what I thought as well. How many products can boast the MADE IN USA tag. What's worse is the Allstar Authentics selling  for $300. Eff that!

I saw they had a few at the mall today. I don't really like the screen printed for $300 although they wore it like that. I think I will cop if they drop to under $200.

That jersey is hot 

February 3-6 2010  Mitchell and Ness store in Philadelphia and Franklin mills Pa  is having there annual   50% off sale  in store only.  I wonder if this jersey is  50% off

uhhh WOW, how did i just hear about this today???? im gonna have to try and get this despite the price
smh.gif

Was anybody able to get more than 1? By the time I found out about these, there were sz 36's left. Any help helping me locate a bigger sz is appreciated.

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Was anybody able to get more than 1? By the time I found out about these, there were sz 36's left. Any help helping me locate a bigger sz is appreciated.

I tried ordering 2 but when I got my shipping confirmation I also got an email saying they had canceled one of my orders.

got my jersey this morning! These jersey is really on point. The only bad thing is the sizing. it fits tight and long. hope you enjoy the pics!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom