Mitchell & Ness Michael Jordan Limited Edition 1985 Authentic All-Star Jersey

I can't believe you got the 63 point performance jersey!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!!!! I wanted to get a good game but I got like 1200 something. A wizards loss he had like 8 points 3 assists it was a crappy game. I wish I didn't get a wizards game. What size are all of your jerseys????

Jersey is beautiful. For me, they fit just right
pimp.gif

Those pictures make it look super-clean, but I can't work with them being screenprinted. TBH, these pics just make me want to cop the older Rewind jerseys...

I guess I'll follow suit, and post a picture. Pretty crazy to think that his first and final all-star games were almost two decades apart...

i40kd5.jpg

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Are they still selling these anywhere? Any help is definately appreciated
They sold out before release date, although I was surprised how long it took for the NBA Store's supply to go.

Your best bet is to watch eBay if you really want one, although re-sellers will probably be charging at least double retail.

Yea, if ebay is my only chance, I'll prob have to pass as painful as it is to say. Congrats to those who were able to grab one

Mine came in the mail today. It's GORGEOUS. I thought a 52 was going to be too big, but it fits just fine. Though I doubt I'll be wearing it anytime soon. Now I just need to get another Reebok 03 All Star Pro Cut and I'm good!

Anone know how many of these there are? I just noticed on one persons pics where the number was, I'm gonna check mine tomorrow.

Is there numbers on these ? I saw on someone elses pictures the other two weren't as limited and they had numbers on them.

Back
Top Bottom