Mitt Romney heated arguing about his Mormon faith (vid)

Posted this in the election thread..

This is eye-opening.. I've never seen him actually open up about his beliefs

The 2012 Republican nominee for president actually believes that Jesus Christ will return in 1000 years to rule the world from his throne in Missouri (yes ,he says this at 1:43).. I mean, you can't make this stuff up. It's almost surreal.

Last edited:
It's laughable that people think a Mormon has a chance at becoming president in this country at these times.

Obama won the election before it even started.

there beliefs are really out there.. cant wait till this is over so we can stop pretending like mormonism and Romney for that matter should be taking srsly.

It's laughable that people think a Mormon has a chance at becoming president in this country at these times.

Reminds me of how this country felt about Catholics before Kennedy shocked the world.

And why is it funny that he's a Mormon? This site grows increasingly intolerant against those who adhere to a religious faith by the day.

Reminds me of how this country felt about Catholics before Kennedy shocked the world.
And why is it funny that he's a Mormon? This site grows increasingly intolerant against those who adhere to a religious faith by the day.

Read my post again

A mormon becoming a president in this climate is about as politically radical as a with doctor running for president.

Not bashing mormonism. Just stating that due to the climate.

It's laughable in the sense that he is pretty much a non contest with Obama over the election.

Like if Obama and everybody knew he would be president for 8 year, and they had a run a fake election just to follow protocol ,
Mitt would make the perfect fake presidential candidate. Outside of him being a mormon, ( something that won't sit too well with traditional voters) his overall likability is not on par with Obama.

Mitt Romney is a guy that held down a kid he picked on at school and cut his hair in front of everybody.

You really want Nelson from the simpsons running the country ????

hot-tubes-70-albums-junk-picture2352-simpsons-nelson-haha2.gif

Last edited:
Delusional fam....... wish i could be there to watch you bang your head against the wall when ya boy gets the boot......

Delusional fam....... wish i could be there to watch you bang your head against the wall when ya boy gets the boot......

Why I gotta bang my head against the wall.

Why is a grown damn man "my boy".

This is what's wrong with politics today. Siding with a candidate nowadays is liken to rooting for your favorite reality tv celeb.

I don't agree with Obama and his presidency on a lot of issues.

I'm just speaking objectively here. That is without my own personal biases nor my affiliation with any emotions of comradery for either particular party. They are both F___ ups as parties.

Politics is like wrestling in that it's real action, but not real

Why I gotta bang my head against the wall.

Why is a grown damn man "my boy".

This is what's wrong with politics today. Siding with a candidate nowadays is liken to rooting for your favorite reality tv celeb.

I don't agree with Obama and his presidency on a lot of issues.

I'm just speaking objectively here. That is without my own personal biases nor my affiliation with any emotions of comradery for either particular party. They are both F___ ups as parties.

Politics is like wrestling in that it's real action, but not real

Don't worry about that guy, he's definitely a troll. He has no real opinion or viewpoint. Go ahead, ask him to expand on what he means. He doesn't even have the sense to hit the reply button once.

The fervent paranoid vigor in which he his spouting this stuff would lead you to think he was surrounded by padded walls.

Why is it laughable because he's a mormon? I'm confused being mormon myself does that put me at a disadvantage in all aspects or just being President?

Paranoid vigor....? More like just a general disgust for liberals.... seeing the quantities of you on my beloved nt makes me cringe

There is a reason Romney has tried to avoid the Mormon stuff all campaign.

If they did a CNN special on the what Mitt Romney's religious views are, there is no way he would have a chance at winning. God i from Kolob....Jesus in Missouri? Joesph Smith.....magical hat....only he can read the scrolls.....

Last edited:

thats because more and more are realizing how stupid religion actually is

Stupid to who? Only the "enlightened" on Niketalk. I'm not religious, but the posts about it are appalling. If this had anything to do with homosexuality or race only then would people get suspended.

thats because more and more are realizing how stupid religion actually is

Stupid to who? Only the "enlightened" on Niketalk. I'm not religious, but the posts about it are appalling. If this had anything to do with homosexuality or race only then would people get suspended.
no one is saying religious people are stupid people. the problem is the religious doctrine itself.

the assertions that religions make about reality are stupid.

if you believe that God transcribed the gospel for all mankind onto 18 golden plates, and then placed them in a forest in upstate New York.. that is stupid.

Sorry I don't know much about the Mormon faith. But do they really think he will rule from Missouri?

Back
Top Bottom