roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

This is a terrible reflection on America as a whole

This was here at the University of Miami on Wednesday. He was here Wednesday and Obama was here yesterday. It was supposed to be a lottery for students who wanted to go - but Romney's campaign went against it at the last minute and only allotted the tickets to the Cuban and Republican clubs on campus.

This was here at the University of Miami on Wednesday. He was here Wednesday and Obama was here yesterday. It was supposed to be a lottery for students who wanted to go - but Romney's campaign went against it at the last minute and only allotted the tickets to the Cuban and Republican clubs on campus.

That makes sense Republicans and Cubans...

This is why I love mitt romney.. He gives me the butterflies (no frank ocean).. big mitt is what america needs.. That's my prezzy!!

[h1]Mitt Romney: The GOP's Very Best[/h1]

—By Kevin Drum

| Thu Sep. 20, 2012 9:55 PM PDT

blog_republican_field_0.jpg
I would like to take this chance to remind everyone that earlier this year Mitt Romney was pretty unanimously considered the strongest candidate in the Republican field — by a large margin. He was, without much question, the most electable of the primary bunch and the toughest opponent for Barack Obama. He was disciplined, well-funded, and had a moderate background that appealed to independents. He was, in short, the very best the Republicans had to offer in the year 2012.

This was not a fantasy, either. It was an accurate assessment. Romney was the best they had. The very best.

Let that sink in for a bit.

i don't even...

the title alone got me  
roll.gif
roll.gif

seriously man, that is just silly to me... 
Dude REALLY thought it would work though.

Like his advisors were like..."Yeah. Lets do it bro! You can't fail with this." 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom