Mixed Couples appreciation post

laugh.gif
ridiculous notion. one day, there will be NO Homogeneous groups. get used to it, your thinking is dated...

I'm all for interracial dating.....I just don't want white women to disappear in the future as a result of it. I don't wanna have to retire mynumber 8 jersey.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

i dunno guys, this asian man is getting no play from the spanish girls in new york city.
I'm asian and I've dated a Salvadorian, Colombian, White girl before...but I aint see any other asian dudes pull it off except their ownrace so yea ...

inter-racial couples are definitely appreciated. i hope i end up marrying a chick who is not white when i get older.

Im white from England

My girls a black Dominican born in DR

She has black skin but apart from her tight curly hair she has no black features there all spanish

Ive always had a thing for exotic women since I remember I could see so haveing a black and latin chick I got my perfect girl
smile.gif

She 5'2'' 115lbs looks like and shaped like Jada Pinkett Smith with the sexiest heavily spanish accent
tongue.gif

Bout to wife her in 2009 and couldnt be happyer cant wait for them lil cute offspring to
pimp.gif

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by fatpat1251

I was out in California last week and I've never seen so many mixed chicks in my life... Im from Texas where we are still mostly segregated as far as race mostly goes... I'd get sum funny looks if I brought a white or mexican girl home but it's the total opposite on da West Coast...

word

brought back my homegirl from Cali back to NC with me and in the mall i was gettin the
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

I'm nigerian. My girl for almost 3 years is cape verdean. My brothers daughter is half nigerian, quarter caper verdean.quarter native american. My uncleschildren are half nigerian,half peurto rican.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

im talking to a Rican x Native american x black female..god shes beautiful
Got ur old SN back I see
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyhow mixed people are appreciated, the girl I took home from this lounge saturday was that Barack Obama combo.
pimp.gif
Nigerian?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
do you not know what barack is mixed with?
WTH is wrong with u guys....Barack's dad is Kenyan.....His mom is white

He is half black and half white......NT needs to put a limit on the number of stoneface uses per day, people are so quick to use it for absolutely no reason.
i was stonefacing enphan for calling him nigerian
its like calling a chinese person korean........haha

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by HighRep87

i dunno guys, this asian man is getting no play from the spanish girls in new york city.
I'm asian and I've dated a Salvadorian, Colombian, White girl before...but I aint see any other asian dudes pull it off except their own race so yea ...

That's not spanish
mad.gif
mad.gif
?

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Mixed couples for the win. I'm black from Trinidad, and my girl of 3 years of from Peru........I love it....
pimp.gif

3032447163_117c26fc52.jpg
Awww! You look cute together!
28b352d24cbf78c5598c06e1bcaf1a394e3d854.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Dima, you've already forgotten about your e-husband?
smh.gif

I'm going there this Spring to get started on those babies, k

You've abandoned me.
frown.gif

But hey, no worries, you are back.

K, done...Problem solved. Let's get the mixed baby machine going once spring rolls around.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

I'm asian and I've dated a Salvadorian, Colombian, White girl before...but I aint see any other asian dudes pull it off except their own race so yea ...

That's not spanish
mad.gif
mad.gif
?
I think he just meant because El Salvador and Colombia aren't in Spain...where Spanish people arefrom.
69e25444c075d5030d4bdf117b16a91e7c595e9.gif

Unappreciated. Do you see polar bears in cahoots with grizzly bears? No. We're different skin colors for a reason.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Unappreciated. Do you see polar bears in cahoots with grizzly bears? No. We're different skin colors for a reason.
QFT

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12738644/http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12738644/

APTRANS.gif

updated 9:10 a.m. CT, Thurs., May. 11, 2006

IQALUIT, Nunavut - Northern hunters, scientists and people with vivid imaginations have discussed thepossibility for years.

But Roger Kuptana, a guide from Canada's Sachs Harbor was the first to suspect it had actually happenedwhen he proposed that a strange-looking bear shot last month by an American sports hunter might be half polar bear, halfgrizzly.

Officials seized the creature after noticing its white fur was scattered with brown patches and that it hadthe long claws and humped back of a grizzly. Now a DNA test has confirmed that it is indeed a hybrid - possibly thefirst documented in the wild.

nerd.gif
Just sayin'.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

QFT
I've lost all respect for you Mandugai.....such as asinine statement.

Human races can interbreed therefore we are all in the same species just different varieties.

Polar bears and Grizzly bears cannot interbreed, they are different species. Read a book.

bears are not human

and second of all that's their fur not skin color. they are that color so they can survive in the wild.

Originally Posted by aznboicanjump

im laos and my girlfriend is filipino and italian and she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hella exotic looking, if you seen this mix, you know what im talkin' about
pics?

Back
Top Bottom