Mizzee Customs. What happened?

Whats up Niketalk?

I was looking through some pics of customs and does anyone know why Mizzee Customs stopped? I remember that he was one of the sickest customizers and he just randomly disappeared like August 2011 (none of his social media has been active and he stopped blogging). I always thought that he would come back but he never did. I'm really disappointed that he just stopped as I honestly think that he would be one of the best customizers in the game right now. If any one knows if he's maybe changed his name or just stopped let me know. Some pics of his work below:

air-jordan-vi-white-cement-custom-by-mizzee-3-570x458.jpg

air-jordan-vi-raptor-customs-by-mizzee-1-570x427.jpg

nike-air-max-90-busy-p-miz-10.jpg

wpid-302781036.jpg

img_4027.jpg

The only reason I can imagine someone falling off the face of the earth like that is he either found something else to do that was more time consuming like a full time job or school, or he got mad backed up and owed people money/product and had to dip out. I hope it's not the latter, I wouldn't think so, he seemed like a decent guy and I really liked his work. I just know what it's like to do consigned artwork and have orders pile up faster than you can get them out.

The only reason I can imagine someone falling off the face of the earth like that is he either found something else to do that was more time consuming like a full time job or school, or he got mad backed up and owed people money/product and had to dip out. I hope it's not the latter, I wouldn't think so, he seemed like a decent guy and I really liked his work. I just know what it's like to do consigned artwork and have orders pile up faster than you can get them out.
I hope no one would ever dip out but I can co-sign that things can get out of hand when orders pile up faster than you can turn them out

However, I believe It was most likely that he moved on from customizing to something else

His work really is great though

I can only speak from what I was told when I ran into him picking up my products back in 12/2011.  He had a few deaths in the family and was trying to get his mental back together.  At the time he showed me all of the work he had in line and it was all looking good.  Buddy stated he was coming back to get peoples work in their hands and nobody has heard from him since.....

His customs were amazing especially at that particular time back then.
I gave him money for two pairs of customs the hares and the bordeaux 6s but he stopped responding and i never received anything smh..
My plan was to purchase them all however he just disappeared. That was a dime ago so its nothing i can do about it. Id still take both customs right now lol.
Hopefully hes good though. You live and you learn.

Back
Top Bottom