MJ Display Case - Michael Jordan Building at Nike World Headquarters - PIC

M

mazedowner

Thought ya'll would like to see this...

Via: KixandtheCity.com

fky2y9.jpg

http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/0...e-world-headquarters-michael-jordan-building/

While visiting Nike's campus for the Beijing Innovation Summit and the [NikeHyperdunk Launch], KATC took a small tour of the Nike World Headquarters Campus. As part of this tour, KATC made a stop in the Michael Jordan building. Allof the building's on Nike's Campus are named in tribute to great Nike athletes including Bo Jackson, Tiger Woods, Bill Bowerman (athlete and founder),and of course, Michael Jordan. Each of these buildings features a tribute to the athlete to which they are dedicated. The Michael Jordan Building (the JordanBrand offices are NOT in the Michael Jordan Building for those wondering) features a display case with several MJ game worn pieces including his Jersey, Warmups, shorts, and PE "Fire Red" Air Jordan Vs.

MaZe

I have a client out there, and if I actually have to audit them this year I may have to make a stop there. It'd be interesting to see based on everythingI've heard. Thanks for the pic.

I'm def going soon,me and my cuzo were just talkin about going to HQ,but weren't sure if they did tours

Those PE V's are awesome.

Anyone else think the back of those hyperdunk shoes looks like the back to the future sneakers?

Its weird how they kept his CHICAGO jacket for so many years for this occasion, and why are those Vs icey? Weird..

you think that's impressive, you should check out the tiger woods building. lets put the stanford theater aside, in all directions of the grand lobby floorof tiger woods, there is memorabilia and huge pictures of him.

but...

the nike campus OVERALL is impressive itself. if you come to oregon, i HIGHLY recommend you take the tour. the manager of the employee store on-campus is besttour guide.

oh... and eat some of the restaurant-style food they serve up as basic food, for lunch. the burgers... magnifique. phil made sure we have a lax-styleenvironment at nike.

sorry i'm going off but really, the campus is THAT impressive, LOL.

Now that ya'll mention it, the soles were kind of icy...

2r3fb4o.jpg
\

MaZe

^ Even the netting on the side is still super clear. How did they manage that because those look like PE's from 1990. Can Nike give us that secret.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

you think that's impressive, you should check out the tiger woods building. lets put the stanford theater aside, in all directions of the grand lobby floor of tiger woods, there is memorabilia and huge pictures of him.

but...

the nike campus OVERALL is impressive itself. if you come to oregon, i HIGHLY recommend you take the tour. the manager of the employee store on-campus is best tour guide.

oh... and eat some of the restaurant-style food they serve up as basic food, for lunch. the burgers... magnifique. phil made sure we have a lax-style environment at nike.

sorry i'm going off but really, the campus is THAT impressive, LOL.

It really is. I was fortunate enough to take a tour myself, and it was great. I actually got to go up and tour the JB office(my tour guide works there)and see the sample room and everything. It was amazing. I'm hoping to get the chance to check it out again soon(for employment hehe).
And the TigerBuilding is that serious as well.

Back
Top Bottom