MJ vs REAL DEFENSE in playoffs

laugh.gif
@ all the Kobe stans in this thread.

Solid thread.  That vid really took me back when I watched the NBA religiously.

and to think he was 33.

KBs not quite there, and lebron won be there til 2017. I wonder how they wil be after being stripped to next to nothing athletically.

Originally Posted by Nelson C

Originally Posted by dosky323

Show MJ vs the pistons in the 80's, dude was rattled.
Wrong.
The rest of the team was rattled, at times. MJ, not so much...
5me5d.gif

Haha! thanks. i love when people post facts and not just speak out the side of their necks! you don' t need Jordan rules if you are rattled only if you are adestroying stone cold killer aka His Airness!

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Nelson just killed some kids with the knowledge. Numbers dont lie. Haters do.

^ HAHA exactly! smdh. got shut up real quick. Thanks Nelson. too many folk have convienent amnesia or lack of NBA History

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

and to think he was 33.

KBs not quite there, and lebron won be there til 2017. I wonder how they wil be after being stripped to next to nothing athletically.

laugh.gif

MJ was in awesome shape that year - that's the year after they got bumped in the playoffs and he went nuts over the the summer and came back in 'the best shape I have been in in a long time'. I thought he had the perfect blend of strength and athleticism that year - in the previous 3-peat he wasn't nearly as strong so his post game wasn't as good. He didn't really lose much until his Wizards comeback.

Alright guys we get it....Jordan was a great player probably the best player alot people have seen but its been at 12 years since his prime and people wanna grasp onto new players like Kobe and Lebron and I cant blame them. Because as great as Jordan was you've got older people who might say Wilt Chamberlain or Oscar Robertson was the greatest player of all time.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

you really think Kobe or Lebron couldnt score the same amount against that defense?
I know Lebron couldn't. All he does is shoulder in like he's playing football or something.

His style is based off of driving in, and if he doesn't get the shot in, they call a foul.

That wouldn't rock in the 90s.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

and to think he was 33.

laugh.gif

MJ was in awesome shape that year - that's the year after they got bumped in the playoffs and he went nuts over the the summer and came back in 'the best shape I have been in in a long time'. I thought he had the perfect blend of strength and athleticism that year - in the previous 3-peat he wasn't nearly as strong so his post game wasn't as good. He didn't really lose much until his Wizards comeback.

yes yes, I know. I exagerated a bit there, I was less refering to MJ and more to how Kobe and especially lebron will be affected by significantly less athleticism.

stop, the only reason people make these threads is to "show" how MJ is better than them. We arent that stupid
I completely disagree with this statement.

People post T-Mac's 13 in 35 ALL the time. Doesn't mean they are trying to show Mac is "better" than anyone. It's just an appreciation thread. With all the talk of 90s bball the past few days, I can see exactly why someone would post this.

awesome video , MJ is a beast hands down . THe pistons were abusive as fuch during the late 80s agaisnt mj

Originally Posted by bittersweet

you really think Kobe or Lebron couldnt score the same amount against that defense?
I know Lebron couldn't. All he does is shoulder in like he's playing football or something.

His style is based off of driving in, and if he doesn't get the shot in, they call a foul.

That wouldn't rock in the 90s.
QFT, I believe Kobe would still be able to score but Bron wouldn't be able to drive to the lanes as easily.

Play back then was so physical also the hand checking would've definitely bothered him

Back
Top Bottom