MJ wearing black/gum soled XI's

What do you think? Gum soled or Yellowed Space Jam lows?

• Gum Soled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellowed out clear soles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MJ is wearing gum colored shorts for a reason. LOL at jordan wearing yellowed sole jays. :rofl:

Yellowed soles still have somewhat a transparent look, unless they've been worn and beaten since 1996! They are gum colored all around. Besides, you really think MJ would be wearing some old *** kicks that have yellowed out?

I don't doubt that these may be gum colored soles... than again this topic also raises a couple more questions.. What does mj do with all his used sneakers? Does he throw or give a pair away after each wear? Does Jordan still wear his used sneakers from the early- mid 90's? How much wear does each shoe get before mj retires them? interesting...

Those gotta be gum soles no questions about it. Also i'm pretty sure these arnt space jam lows the cw on the tongue is like a beige. Hope these drop tho, they look pretty dope.

The gum sole doesn't look too bad.. I'd still prefer the sole to be clear, black or perhaps translucent blue but I certainly wouldn't snub the gums though if given a chance to get a pair.

I hate how people are already dubbing them the Space Jam Lows on other sites and forums....there's nothing space jam about them other than the black patent. There isnt any blue anywhere

I was about to say the same thing lol.....
they could be some old kicks for all we know...he has so many pairs of xis at his disposal, he has to put them to use some how lol....
MJ doesn't have the greatest taste in clothes so it wouldn't surprise me if he had pissed yellow shoes either. I think these were clear sole space jam lows.

It is crazy that MJ still has that impact on how his shoes are perceived.

Seeing MJ wear the shoes, makes us instantly think "yea those are nice."

I'm willing to bet if a shoe like this was announced by JB as a future release, and we never saw MJ in them; everyone would call them trash.

Almost 10 years since retirement MJ is still trolling the shoe game.

Always been a sucker for gum soles
pimp.gif

Now THAT's what i'm talking about...

All black/black midsole would be even nicer, but nonetheless these are SICK

Def gum soled MJ exclusives.
I hope these and the rumoured XI low pack release one day.
XI lows (NOT IE's) are one of my faves.

MJ always had nice PE's. That Wizard XI fiasco was funny as hell back in the day :lol:.

Sounds like some of you all have never seen a yellow'd out sole before...Clearly these are a PE gum sole XI

Welp, here come the hypebeasts. They're gonna start rocking yellowed out soles with a clean upper. MJ wears it and says it's cool...then we're gonna wear it and think it's cool too!!! :smh:. I'll wait for soles like this to be released on a newer edition of concords and such. What was once "ugly" is now cool. The fickle nature of the new "sneakerhead".

FYI, I know it's a gum sole, but this just makes yellowed soles "in" now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom