MJ wearing black/gum soled XI's

What do you think? Gum soled or Yellowed Space Jam lows?

• Gum Soled

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellowed out clear soles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^right after you took his balls out of your mouth, come on 2 vs one and he still wins 11-0?

Last edited:
^right after you took his balls out of your mouth, come on 2 vs one and he still wins 11-0?
roll.gif

and he's close to 50

Those are beyond sick. This Christmas instead of bred 11's they should drop a 2-pack with a bred low and a concord low. But to make it sweet also drop a low Columbia and Space Jam both with blue bottoms. And then drop an extremely limited low cool grey. It would be the Christmas the world goes broke.

LOL at you...space jam lows were never released. 0]

LOL back at you, i never stated that Black Lows have been released.......i was describing the pattern of the shoes....:rolleyes

As more pictures surface i change my original opinion....they are gum soles....

@Frijo. I agree. Yellow soles kill the look of any XI. But, a gum sole is hot? Looks very similar to a piss yellow sole. Simply don't understand....but, ingenious marketing on JB part knowing people will salivate.

MJ doesn't have the greatest taste in clothes so it wouldn't surprise me if he had pissed yellow shoes either. I think these were clear sole space jam lows.
Son...how would the sole possibly yellow that uniform and clean? Showing no transparency at all?

A lot of y'all ain't got no sense.

Yellowed soles still have somewhat a transparent look, unless they've been worn and beaten since 1996! They are gum colored all around. Besides, you really think MJ would be wearing some old *** kicks that have yellowed out?

im pretty sure its GUM-XI Low,,as you said MJ would NEVER wear "YELLOWED" and super old kicks in public appearance :lol:

can wait to cop those if ever JB decided to release them!!!

Last edited:
im pretty sure its GUM-XI Low,,as you said MJ would NEVER wear "YELLOWED" and super old kicks in public appearance
laugh.gif

can wait to cop those if ever JB decided to release them!!!
Yes I would agree also they look to uniform to not be gum sole. 

Back
Top Bottom