MJ's son Jeffrey Jordan XVII High school PE, Also Bibbys "Bred 13" From Last night.

ehhh not feelin the color on the 17s and the 13s are known to crease up real ugly, they fire anyways

pimp.gif

There's a reason why the XVII+ only came out in one color, because it only looks right with croc. But those PE's are still decent.

wouldn't that interfere with athletic regulations to wear PE models? On the other hand his father owns the brand...oh well, they look pretty sweet I wonder what else he got exclusively.

I like the way bibby pe are always lows. The only thing i would love those XIII low but all black except for the tongue logo. Like mike's pe he wore in the playoffs.-ponyboy

I know I might get killed for this but I don't think those XVII's were ones that Jeffrey wore. He went to Loyola Academy and their colors are maroon and gold. I believe he played for Rising Stars AAU program and they were black, blue, and golf. Could've he worn them in an All Star game? Just throwing that out there.

God I hope they dont re-release the Black Red 13s...They'll find some way to mess this shoe up and still have the nerve to overcharge

Back
Top Bottom