MJ's Style, how bad is it?

lol at that dude talking about the lesbian girl. props bro you graduate troll college.

Originally Posted by ricky409

MbDRb.jpg

he ain eem mad doe...
Lookin like that Kentucky Derby 2010 swag. My boy was chilling with him in this suite that day.

He has to be the only guy that has his own clothing line but no fashion sense.  Maybe this describes why most of the JB stuff is way oversized with little attention to detail.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Despite how terrible he dresses, he still has more swag than Kobe Bryant. 
laugh.gif

and 98% of the people on this message board because where still buying his shoes that where made some 20 something years ago 
plus most times sleeping in the street for them  

so you really think he cares what anyone thinks

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by versache530

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Despite all of this, you know damn straight if you saw MJ at the mall and he offered you (out of all the women in the vicinity) to "chill" you probablly would just cause he's MJ. Not saying your a skeezer by any means, just reiterating the fact that status is more attractive to women then looks.

the original phrase i commented on was "Mike is every woman's desire." That's so far from true. I might kick it with Mike if he asked and I might not, depends on the situation. He's just a man. I might be a rare breed, but I don't go crazy over celebrities. They are just people. People with money. and I'm not the type to gravitate to someone simply because they have money or fame. IMO, Mike is not a stand up guy, so he isn't someone i would looooove to have a chance to get to know or to kick it with.  My cousin is married to a ball player, and at family events, everybody all up in his face like he Jesus or somebody. He cool and all, but my fam be just drooling over him. I'm just smh like let the man live. it ain't like he throwing you some crumbs or taking care of you. he just a man.
Not saying anything about you but most chicks that go out of their way to not seem like a skeezer say this. 
laugh.gif

But on the low you sound salty about your cousin being married to a ball player 
roll.gif

No shots intended, take it for what its worth

@ the skeezer comment:
take it how u want. not going out of my way to "seem" any type of way. i'm just stating my opinion. it's the internet, i dont have to "put on" for ya'll. i don't know u. lol
@ the rest: not salty at all. dude is cool. i just hate how they do him. he know they all up in his face because he got money and he play ball. i got a little cousin that's doing his thing in college. been on ESPN 4-5 times this season. few articles on the internet. all of a sudden at Christmas, he is THE MAN. he told me that he wish that everybody would treat him like they used to and stop making a big deal over him and running in his face talking ball. so i'm sure my other cousin's husband feel that way times 10X. or maybe he eatin it up. IDK bout his feelings. but i think you should like a person FOR who they are and not because OF who they are. and Mike, i don't think is a stand up guy (off the court). at least from what i know about him from afar. he may be different in real life.....

and what's with the no shots intended? second time i've gotten that in this thread. shots are intended. people throw shots everytime is speak my mind in general forum.
is it because i have a different opinion than most of yall? i'm supposed to. i'm a woman. i like reading what you guys say because it's a different angle from the way women look at things, but every time i try to give you guys a glimpse into what women think(real women, not chickenheads), ya'll wanna throw shots instead of taking it for what it is and tryin to see the other side. 
what's up with that???

Back
Top Bottom