MLB 2K8 drops tomorrow...WHO IS COPPING?

pimp.gif

there hasn't been a baseball game worth buying since mvp05 shut it down. now that i have a 360, i'm hyped for 2k8. hopefully it can compare to mvp05aka the goat of baseball video games.

send a fr to J RAIN 23 if you plan on purchasing 2k8. nats vs whoever
pimp.gif

MLB the show is the closest thing to MVP that there is. MLB 2K8 is trash IMO but if you have a 360 you have no other choice.

I'm gonna miss my PS3 this summer
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

MLB the show > any baseball game right now.....throw 2k8 RIGHT OUT

man, the show don't even look good in the commercials. when you can't make a game look good in the commercial with all the up close instant replaysand screenshots, you know it's wack.

2k8 looks pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude honestly.... do NOT let the commercials fool you

we set up a display in the front of our store on sunday and we popped a copy of the show in the ps3, and DUDE....im !$@% surprised by this game. the runningphysics, colors, stances and faces looks AMAZING

when theyve got relatively unknowns like James Loney and others looking EERILY CLOSE you know this !$@% aint to be taken lightly. now im not sure about thegameplay cuz obviously i cant play on the clock, but if its any good i might have to hold off on my beisbol game until i cop that PS3

I'll be buying it tomorrow, as I need a baseball game to play and I have a 360. If I had a PS3, or if The Show08' was coming out for 360, I would most likely be buying it. 2K8 is said to be good though; an improvement from 2K7.

Check out the Operation Sports forums for all of your 2K8 (and The Show 08', hell any Sports Video Game) needs.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

man, the show don't even look good in the commercials. when you can't make a game look good in the commercial with all the up close instant replays and screenshots, you know it's wack.

2k8 looks pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Playing the demo > what you said

This game is beyond serious, it's damn near amazing, most realistic sports game ever. I play the demo nonstop, dopest demo released and im for damn surecoppin, not even gonna give 2k8 a look.

I don't know if i will cop tomorrow, but i will cop it within the next month for sure

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

man, the show don't even look good in the commercials. when you can't make a game look good in the commercial with all the up close instant replays and screenshots, you know it's wack.

2k8 looks pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Trust me the commercial does look like crap but play the demo running in high-def and you will $#! your pants. This game looks mad clean but it's onlyon ps3 so you probably have no choice. Can't wait to pick up the Show tomorrow, thinking of copping Bully also. Here's a screenshot of the Show.

mlb-08-the-show-20080229030443366.jpg

i can care less which game looks better, i want to play the best game. judging by last years games, i might rent them, but i'm definitely not copping atretail.

pro evolution comes out next week anyway. that has been holding me down since mvp 2005 anyway.

is there a way i can rent a ps3? all i need is the show for 4-5 months and i'm good

I will cop next paycheck..hopefully by then i can b finished with my NBA 2k8 season and playoffs..Detroit 57-13 this year..i'm on a roll..

Go Red Sox!

I really want the show, but I'm really trying to hold out for a white PS3 or the MGS4 bundle, whichever comes first. So I guess 2K8 will have to hold medown for now. Plus I gotta support J. Reyes/Mets, so whoever wants some, holla at me. NT name= 360 GT

Back
Top Bottom