**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Sweet new stuff posted on pg 13. $60 for Jordan gloves? Please....I also wonder if the LWP line will be re-introduced for other lines as well.

Jason Varitek MVP PE
85598618.jpg

Dan Uggla in a Fuse PE
85617698.jpg

85617693.jpg

its great to see phillips still rockin the swingman remixs even though Jr. left..hopefully he'll get some other PE's throughout the year.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Sweet new stuff posted on pg 13. $60 for Jordan gloves? Please....I also wonder if the LWP line will be re-introduced for other lines as well.

Sorry for my ignorance but what is LWP?
Light-Weight Performance, I think.

Serious shortage of Jr. pics as of late... but it looks as though he's still wearing the black/white colorway of the Remixes... still hoping for AirGriffey Max cleats on opening day...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Sorry for my ignorance but what is LWP?
Light-Weight Performance, I think.
Correct, LWP = Light Weight Performance line that came out in 1994.

Amg 1 cleats would be nice but I'm not sure if that would happen or not. And those under armour PEs are
pimp.gif

he wore those back in the reds years...

^ exactly, in 2007... which was why I'm hopin we might see a return of those just for ol' times sake...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ exactly, in 2007... which was why I'm hopin we might see a return of those just for ol' times sake...

That would pretty amazing if he did. I remeber the reds one with the huarache sole. Nike really seems to be pushing the remixes though. Even though jimmyrollins is basically the marketing man for these which is very odd to me

And from the contrast stitching on the inseam, you can tell that the "95 clad photographer is also wearing True Religions.

Ichiro is the man. Trainers from the box, bats from the humidor, second WBC championship. Check, check, check.

Dontrelle was wearing a different pair the other day without the orange accents. These might just be a general release, I can't tell if there is any navyin them.

Originally Posted by erbe232

True religions?

Really expensive jeans that are a waste of your money.

Observational powers do not get switched off easily.
My wife looks pretty good in them, so I'll waste that money.

and im just sayin i bet she would look just as good in pants that cost 300 dollars less. but by all means buy what you please

Nike made a baseball version of them. They are up on eastbay. My guess is Nike wanted to produce a "speed" cleat to compete with adidas' andmizuno's light weight cleats.

and I absolutely hate all of the jordan fusion shoes. But man those cleats look really good

Back
Top Bottom