**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

c9c794694dd704fb1c6772a76038e6f6-getty-85134192jm022_los_angeles_d.jpg

Looks like it says "Mannywood" on the side.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

c9c794694dd704fb1c6772a76038e6f6-getty-85134192jm022_los_angeles_d.jpg

Looks like it says "Mannywood" on the side.
what is the graphic of on the inside of the left foot? im trying to make a nikeid rendering.

just talked to a nike rep about an hour ago and got new info about the swingman. There will be 2 new colorways released around the All-Star game. they will beBlack/white-chrome and White/black-chrome. there will also be a new colorway released around the first week of august and it will be black/varsity red-chrome.Around the first week of september, the air swingman low will be released. there will be 5 colorways. the colorways will be black/white 011, black/white-sportroyal, black white/game-red, black/white-white, and black/white-chrome. also, there will be a special make up called the nike air swingman low DK which couldjust be available exclusively to players or to a nike authorized retail partner. one more thing, there will be more trainers released at the beginning ofaugust. the colorways will be black/ varsity red-chrome & black/white-chrome

sorry for the third post in a row but the nike diamond elite VII batting gloves and the jordan team batting gloves will not release until 9/1/09 due tounspecified reasons

^they only have one colorway that is not general release to everyone and is not seen on niketeam.com. according to the rep that i talked to, the only reason asto why eastbay already as a colorway of them is that it is exclusive to eastbay

i saw an article in sports illustrated near the front and it shows a glimpse of the side of his cleats. it doesnt look like MANNYWOOD at all. if anything maybeBLESS. idk... its weird

still
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by sj thresher

Heres a rendering of the two cleats that manny has worn since his suspension..
d302671431cf9dd32876d69c0189e221d1252b1f.pjpg

7f816c4cccdc27629b7c5be8ac77c1dfb5f7b790.pjpg

i'm outta the loop but why would manny rock those colors?
They look different in real life. Dodgers colors are blue and white with red accents.

^ are those actually XI's? They don't seem to look quite right, but they are dope!

Back
Top Bottom