**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

I almost got the grey and black PE boombah h2h's until i realized they only have hanley's size...

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^for those that need to use bbcor this year like myself, don't even bother messing with anything but the rawlings bat, after about 2 weeks of breaking it in, it has about 90% same pop as last years bats

My brother and his team seems to think that the TPX EXOGRID 2 BBCOR is the best thing smoking and the VOODOO and the RAWLINGS are a close second. I did a lil research and the EXO 2 is made from the same materials as the BESR EXO 2

i honestly didn't even know TPX had a bbcor coming out. Almost every bbcor bat is on backorder for a few weeks, i was looking into the nike bat because those were my favorite besr bats but they're on backorder pretty much until the season is over 
laugh.gif
 good luck to all my fellow players this season btw

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

i honestly didn't even know TPX had a bbcor coming out. Almost every bbcor bat is on backorder for a few weeks, i was looking into the nike bat because those were my favorite besr bats but they're on backorder pretty much until the season is over 
laugh.gif
 good luck to all my fellow players this season btw
What can you tell me about the 2011 Aero fuse? I have the Exo2 and love it way more then my old SV12. I kinda want something new like the nike. Can you give me a review at all?

Originally Posted by sfandy

I almost got the grey and black PE boombah h2h's until i realized they only have hanley's size...

i didnt like those. and i love the marlins colors so i had to get these. i was surprised when he took my offer on em. got em at a great price 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by sfandy

i didnt like those. and i love the marlins colors so i had to get these. i was surprised when he took my offer on em. got em at a great price 
pimp.gif
Yeah they went with my away jersey well (and marlin's blue doesnt quite go with red haha), but yeah I was surprised at how cheap they are for PEs!

Also, about BBCOR, i'd never heard of it until my friend got one, but the Rip-It Prototype is supposed to be possibly the best one out there (so much for getting a 5150 a week ago). the 5150 seems really good (honestly couldn't tell much different between the bbcor one and my old normal one other than the sound), and I let my friend (who has the rip-it) use my 5150 and he said the rip-it has a lot more power. it's by some unheard-of company, and it's a little more expensive than the 5150 ($280 i think), but from what I've heard it's the best of what'd out there (although I think after the break-in period the bbcor bats have, they all end up being pretty similar).

Pair of PE Griffey Swingman BGs from last year on eBay right now. Theyre sick. starting at 75$. I'd be torn on whether or not to use them though lol. my pujols Nike BGs i ordered off baseballexpress shipped and i just got some andruw jones PE bgs. Ill post pics when they come in.

also, we have the demarini BBCORS. Theyre alright i guess. its tough to notice the difference in the cages though. i feel like the difference in the BESR and BBCOR bats is going to come down to that variable 10-15 feet of extra carry when you dont completely barrel a ball. idk though we'll see.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Pair of PE Griffey Swingman BGs from last year on eBay right now. Theyre sick. starting at 75$. I'd be torn on whether or not to use them though lol. my pujols Nike BGs i ordered off baseballexpress shipped and i just got some andruw jones PE bgs. Ill post pics when they come in.

also, we have the demarini BBCORS. Theyre alright i guess. its tough to notice the difference in the cages though. i feel like the difference in the BESR and BBCOR bats is going to come down to that variable 10-15 feet of extra carry when you dont completely barrel a ball. idk though we'll see.
I really with you hadn't posted this...regret buying so many pairs of Show Elite's would gladly trade 2 pairs of those to get my hands on those Griffey's....so many cool BG's so few hands to wear them on haha.

^time for a new thread!

and eagles, i used the 2010 aero fuse and loved it, and looking at the description and reviews for the 2011, i wouldn't be surprised if they just painted the 2010 model and called it a day 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom