**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Diamond Elite Pro's on the left are from the Champs sale, thanks again to nikesource for the heads up.

Show Elite's are from the Dodgers equipment room, went on a tour last week and was lucky enough to meet the equipment manager, and he gave me a free pair 
eek.gif

Diamond Elite Pro's on the left are from the Champs sale, thanks again to nikesource for the heads up.

Show Elite's are from the Dodgers equipment room, went on a tour last week and was lucky enough to meet the equipment manager, and he gave me a free pair 
eek.gif

Need some help....I'm looking for a decent pair of baseball pants that are long enough and won't need the elastic band at the bottom so they won't rise up. I'm 6'2 and I'm looking at the Rawlings pro flares. Anyone have any insight on them and could share thoughts. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Need some help....I'm looking for a decent pair of baseball pants that are long enough and won't need the elastic band at the bottom so they won't rise up. I'm 6'2 and I'm looking at the Rawlings pro flares. Anyone have any insight on them and could share thoughts. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Originally Posted by heckz2

Pro flares are my favorite pants that i've worn, pretty comfy and lightweight 

Pro flares are my favorite pants that i've worn, pretty comfy and lightweight 

Majestic Premier Pro Cleat Cut Baseball Pants 

Majestic Premier Pro Cleat Cut Baseball Pants 

Both of those will work I'm also 6'2 and find the pro flares to be a little too short (they flip over my shoes whenever I move) The night phenom and lights out I've used the last 2 years and both work well, they are both baggier than the pro flares and majestic ones (plus phenoms come like 36in long so might need to get them hemmed for correct size)
I'm wearing the Nike Phenoms in my avitar pic if you enlarge it.

These are up on eastbay too...http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode.../black/gold/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH 

Both of those will work I'm also 6'2 and find the pro flares to be a little too short (they flip over my shoes whenever I move) The night phenom and lights out I've used the last 2 years and both work well, they are both baggier than the pro flares and majestic ones (plus phenoms come like 36in long so might need to get them hemmed for correct size)

These are up on eastbay too...http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode.../black/gold/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH 

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Those Jeter Cuts....... Oh my god!!!!!! Grey or black and gold......decisions.......

Those Jeter Cuts....... Oh my god!!!!!! Grey or black and gold......decisions.......

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

I hear ya I already have 2 pairs of grey cleats and I don't know how I'm going to make it all winter without scooping those up. 

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

I hear ya I already have 2 pairs of grey cleats and I don't know how I'm going to make it all winter without scooping those up. 

Back
Top Bottom