**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Looks like Heyward has been wearing a new color BG's this week. Not the best picture but all I could find.
Heyward's collection of BGs

Thought I'd show you a few colorways of Hanley's signature shoe which he will be wearing this season.

mbim43.jpg

qspmc6.jpg

jzw4ye.jpg

Anyone know where I can find in size XXL Nike Thermalites but with the swoosh on the top throat neck area instead on the side or chest level
Solid color preferred

Anyone know where I can find in size XXL Nike Thermalites but with the swoosh on the top throat neck area instead on the side or chest level
Solid color preferred

Originally Posted by cglass

Whered u get those pics of heywards batting gloves?
He posted the pics on his Twitter account a few days ago. He said he has the white pair for home games, and one for each away jersey (Navy and Grey).

Originally Posted by cglass

Whered u get those pics of heywards batting gloves?
He posted the pics on his Twitter account a few days ago. He said he has the white pair for home games, and one for each away jersey (Navy and Grey).

I'm loving the hanley boombahs. Cant wait until they come out in may, any idea of what colorways they'll have or when the IDs will drop?

I'm loving the hanley boombahs. Cant wait until they come out in may, any idea of what colorways they'll have or when the IDs will drop?

Back
Top Bottom