**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by Syko28

anybody know where i can get some swingman wristbands? the coach on my team just purchased them in red and doesnt want to let me know where he got them from

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 if you find out let us know!
im trying man lets see if he gives in and tells me where he got them from

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by Syko28

anybody know where i can get some swingman wristbands? the coach on my team just purchased them in red and doesnt want to let me know where he got them from

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 if you find out let us know!
im trying man lets see if he gives in and tells me where he got them from

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^yeah, those things are sweet too, i've never had a sleeve fit me better than those, no slippage whatsoever.

btw, i wanted to let my niketalk fam know this morning i just committed to USD on a baseball scholarship and as a bonus, they're sponsored by nike so hopefully i'll be getting some sweet stuff to show you guys in the near future

Congrats Bro!

^yeah, those things are sweet too, i've never had a sleeve fit me better than those, no slippage whatsoever.

btw, i wanted to let my niketalk fam know this morning i just committed to USD on a baseball scholarship and as a bonus, they're sponsored by nike so hopefully i'll be getting some sweet stuff to show you guys in the near future

Congrats Bro!

Wow thats crazy, great job! hope you get some sick stuff too haha!

Wow thats crazy, great job! hope you get some sick stuff too haha!

Congrats dude! Good luck in the future, when I go back out west I'll have to come back for another USD game. 

Congrats dude! Good luck in the future, when I go back out west I'll have to come back for another USD game. 

thanks guys, i appreciate it! going through the locker room today there was just stacks of nike boxes on top of everyones locker and there were dri fits laying around everywhere on the ground like they were trash 
laugh.gif

thanks guys, i appreciate it! going through the locker room today there was just stacks of nike boxes on top of everyones locker and there were dri fits laying around everywhere on the ground like they were trash 
laugh.gif

my buddy picked these up for me from the nike outlet today, i personally don't want them but i told him i'll hang on to them in case any of you guys are interested. hit me up if you are

my buddy picked these up for me from the nike outlet today, i personally don't want them but i told him i'll hang on to them in case any of you guys are interested. hit me up if you are

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by Nike God

Has anyone used this glove?
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3912805

I'm looking for a 1B glove. I haven't played ball in about 10 years and I'm looking to get back into it, by playing in a local men's league. I don't want to spend $200 on a glove since I won't be playing for anything more than fun / recreation.

The other one I was thinking about was this one, which I know is a better glove, but I'm not sure I want to spend that much

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...Id=3879455&cp=4406646.4413887.4414014.4414038
The first one you showed I tried on a few times this off-season and didn't like (I also was in the market for a new 1b glove) That second glove I tried on also and that is a really nice glove my only complaint was it felt a little short for a 1b glove (I believe it was just 12in) I ended up settling on the one between those two b/c it comes partial broken in and I've used the older model of it for the past 6-7 years and really loved it (was just getting old and ripped up on the inside etc...)
http://www.rawlingsgear.com/baseball/baseball-gloves/ggfbg-rh.html  It's the same glove as this link just with custom red lacing but I have been using it for about 3 months now and really love it. Really up to you if you're looking for a 12 or 12.5 inch but the 2nd model you linked and this one I would highly recommend. Best of luck getting back into playing!

http://www.rawlingsgear.com/baseball/baseball-gloves/ggfbg-rh.html

Thanks, I've seen the GG Gamer 1B glove online, but I haven't come across it in any store. I have the 12 3/4 OF model with the trap-eze web and I love it. Right now I'm coaching my kid's little league team, so I'm using it when I run practices since a 1B glove isn't really versatile enough for coaching.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by Nike God

Has anyone used this glove?
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3912805

I'm looking for a 1B glove. I haven't played ball in about 10 years and I'm looking to get back into it, by playing in a local men's league. I don't want to spend $200 on a glove since I won't be playing for anything more than fun / recreation.

The other one I was thinking about was this one, which I know is a better glove, but I'm not sure I want to spend that much

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...Id=3879455&cp=4406646.4413887.4414014.4414038
The first one you showed I tried on a few times this off-season and didn't like (I also was in the market for a new 1b glove) That second glove I tried on also and that is a really nice glove my only complaint was it felt a little short for a 1b glove (I believe it was just 12in) I ended up settling on the one between those two b/c it comes partial broken in and I've used the older model of it for the past 6-7 years and really loved it (was just getting old and ripped up on the inside etc...)
http://www.rawlingsgear.com/baseball/baseball-gloves/ggfbg-rh.html  It's the same glove as this link just with custom red lacing but I have been using it for about 3 months now and really love it. Really up to you if you're looking for a 12 or 12.5 inch but the 2nd model you linked and this one I would highly recommend. Best of luck getting back into playing!

http://www.rawlingsgear.com/baseball/baseball-gloves/ggfbg-rh.html

Thanks, I've seen the GG Gamer 1B glove online, but I haven't come across it in any store. I have the 12 3/4 OF model with the trap-eze web and I love it. Right now I'm coaching my kid's little league team, so I'm using it when I run practices since a 1B glove isn't really versatile enough for coaching.

Has anyone on here used the BESR 2011 Aero fuse? I have the exo2 right now and really like it, but i've always wanted to try the nike. I found it on eastbay for pretty cheep so I was thinking about picking it up but was just looking for a first hand review on it.

Has anyone on here used the BESR 2011 Aero fuse? I have the exo2 right now and really like it, but i've always wanted to try the nike. I found it on eastbay for pretty cheep so I was thinking about picking it up but was just looking for a first hand review on it.

is that the red or the black one? either way, ive used both and theyre both pretty legit. the exo was always my favorite bat but the nikes have great pop. the red one is a little weirdly balanced relative to the black one or other 2 piece bats but its still great. its also loud as hell which is awesome if you love the PING. it also feels very light.

if you like bats that are more top heavy dont get it, but if you dont care about that that red fuse is worth it, especially if its on ebay for cheap

is that the red or the black one? either way, ive used both and theyre both pretty legit. the exo was always my favorite bat but the nikes have great pop. the red one is a little weirdly balanced relative to the black one or other 2 piece bats but its still great. its also loud as hell which is awesome if you love the PING. it also feels very light.

if you like bats that are more top heavy dont get it, but if you dont care about that that red fuse is worth it, especially if its on ebay for cheap

Back
Top Bottom