**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Tulo is way too fresh, grey tape
pimp.gif

70d26ce66714a0d9c17745b36a034f76a18a7a4d_r.jpg

^i had one of the older nike gloves and the leather was crap. i have a few friends that play at SDSU and one of them said after the initial aww factor the glove isn't very nice and he even uses his own rawlings whenever he gets the chance. sweet video nonetheless, i just don't want anybody getting shafted like i did dropping $250+ for a terrible glove

^i had one of the older nike gloves and the leather was crap. i have a few friends that play at SDSU and one of them said after the initial aww factor the glove isn't very nice and he even uses his own rawlings whenever he gets the chance. sweet video nonetheless, i just don't want anybody getting shafted like i did dropping $250+ for a terrible glove

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

the older nike gloves were gloves that nike actually made. now nike gloves are made by i believe rawlings and they slap nike emblems on them. much better quality now.

the older nike gloves were gloves that nike actually made. now nike gloves are made by i believe rawlings and they slap nike emblems on them. much better quality now.

Originally Posted by jholc24

Don't tempt me!! The increase in usage of these gloves is interesting to me, it makes me want to be part of the movement!... But my Primo is my baby.

Originally Posted by jholc24

Don't tempt me!! The increase in usage of these gloves is interesting to me, it makes me want to be part of the movement!... But my Primo is my baby.

Originally Posted by NIGHTHAWK

pimp.gif

These cleats seems like to be MCS in the back of the sole and Metal cleats in front, Great Great

Originally Posted by NIGHTHAWK

pimp.gif

These cleats seems like to be MCS in the back of the sole and Metal cleats in front, Great Great

I had one of the older Nike gloves as well, it was one of the first ones that came out. It wasn't a high end model, probably their mid level glove. I didn;t think it was too good either.
   I don't like how the new ones don't have any option for a closed back (Fastback in Rawlings terms). I've never been a fan of an open convential back.
I will stick to Rawlings gloves for now. I've noticed how most position players in MLB seem to use Rawlings or Wilson. The vast majority of Nike glove guys are pitchers. There's gotta be a reason for that

I had one of the older Nike gloves as well, it was one of the first ones that came out. It wasn't a high end model, probably their mid level glove. I didn;t think it was too good either.
   I don't like how the new ones don't have any option for a closed back (Fastback in Rawlings terms). I've never been a fan of an open convential back.
I will stick to Rawlings gloves for now. I've noticed how most position players in MLB seem to use Rawlings or Wilson. The vast majority of Nike glove guys are pitchers. There's gotta be a reason for that

Originally Posted by Nike God

I was watching the University of Georgia game and the pitcher was using a rawlings glove that had the rawlings logo sharpied out and a nike logo sewed onto it.   

I was watching the University of Georgia game and the pitcher was using a rawlings glove that had the rawlings logo sharpied out and a nike logo sewed onto it.   

Originally Posted by JGL7

yeah i noticed that too. there were a few of them that hads rawlings gloves with nike symbols stiched on the side and wrist opening

Originally Posted by JGL7

yeah i noticed that too. there were a few of them that hads rawlings gloves with nike symbols stiched on the side and wrist opening

I have a long sleeve Nike dri-fit shirt and want to cut it to 3/4 sleeve, any suggestions when cutting sleeves to make it is straight as possible.

I have a long sleeve Nike dri-fit shirt and want to cut it to 3/4 sleeve, any suggestions when cutting sleeves to make it is straight as possible.

Back
Top Bottom