**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Found some short sleeved hypercool shirts at Nike outlet for $20 this weekend. Just the swoosh on the neck, not the MLB logo versions. The only color they had was red.

Found some short sleeved hypercool shirts at Nike outlet for $20 this weekend. Just the swoosh on the neck, not the MLB logo versions. The only color they had was red.

has any one gone to customcleats.com??? are they legit??? need a pair of cleats BADLY been rocking the same pair since jr year of HS and im 22 now SMH

has any one gone to customcleats.com??? are they legit??? need a pair of cleats BADLY been rocking the same pair since jr year of HS and im 22 now SMH

lol, yea team mate of mine told me i check it out today and it seems pretty legit...but u never know, thats why i wanted to see if anyone has tried it out
I want to send my griffey I (black/sliver) and turn em into cleats

lol, yea team mate of mine told me i check it out today and it seems pretty legit...but u never know, thats why i wanted to see if anyone has tried it out
I want to send my griffey I (black/sliver) and turn em into cleats

It was confirmed a few years back on this thread they were legit somebody got a pair of shoes turned into cleats but again that was a few years ago. I'd try to get in contact with them before you send the shoes out if possible.

It was confirmed a few years back on this thread they were legit somebody got a pair of shoes turned into cleats but again that was a few years ago. I'd try to get in contact with them before you send the shoes out if possible.

I wouldnt mind buying cleat plates, and doing it myself, that way I can blame myself if they aren't comfy... but thats just me, sorry Im not adding anything important

... looking into buying some fake space jams, so I can do it

I wouldnt mind buying cleat plates, and doing it myself, that way I can blame myself if they aren't comfy... but thats just me, sorry Im not adding anything important

... looking into buying some fake space jams, so I can do it

yea i wonder if they last tho, if i could ill do it myself if not worst comes to worst nikeID it is..... ima gun post what i bought thus far for this season

yea i wonder if they last tho, if i could ill do it myself if not worst comes to worst nikeID it is..... ima gun post what i bought thus far for this season

For a local league i play in, me and 3 of my guys decide to make our own team. NO coach, No manager, just four 21 yr olds lol

did the cut offs like the 2003 marlin season uni...warm up jacket was a thrift store pick up only 3 buck!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

waiting on some BGs and a sleeve in the mail will post more soon

For a local league i play in, me and 3 of my guys decide to make our own team. NO coach, No manager, just four 21 yr olds lol

did the cut offs like the 2003 marlin season uni...warm up jacket was a thrift store pick up only 3 buck!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

waiting on some BGs and a sleeve in the mail will post more soon

Back
Top Bottom