**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

1000x.jpg

Posted on the FB page about the wristbands, of corse I got the "Sorry we don't want to release them to the general public answer."

Posted on the FB page about the wristbands, of corse I got the "Sorry we don't want to release them to the general public answer."

Originally Posted by Nike God

I've seen more and more baseball players wearing mouth guards. What's the point?

From experience, Swung on a pitch all my might, I bit down when it reached the plate and my left side tooth cracked. Never thought it can happen but hey maybe that's why they are wearing it more and more to prevent biting down on your teeth or even biting your tongue

I've seen more and more baseball players wearing mouth guards. What's the point?

From experience, Swung on a pitch all my might, I bit down when it reached the plate and my left side tooth cracked. Never thought it can happen but hey maybe that's why they are wearing it more and more to prevent biting down on your teeth or even biting your tongue

http://www.ppmmouthguard.ca/
These mouthguards are supposed to help your flexibility, strength, etc. similar to power balance I guess. I know Manny Ramirez used to wear one, and many other pro athletes, however they're $2000. If you type in Pure Power Mouthguard on youtube there are a few videos about the product and how it's supposed to work.

http://www.ppmmouthguard.ca/
These mouthguards are supposed to help your flexibility, strength, etc. similar to power balance I guess. I know Manny Ramirez used to wear one, and many other pro athletes, however they're $2000. If you type in Pure Power Mouthguard on youtube there are a few videos about the product and how it's supposed to work.

Had a bunch of pics Ive been meaning to upload. Still over here in Taiwan playing here are some custom gloves, cleats, and my boy with the detroit tigers mothers day gear from Under Armour. Also my old teammate customized the Lebrons into cleats. Pretty clean job!

Had a bunch of pics Ive been meaning to upload. Still over here in Taiwan playing here are some custom gloves, cleats, and my boy with the detroit tigers mothers day gear from Under Armour. Also my old teammate customized the Lebrons into cleats. Pretty clean job!

Back
Top Bottom