**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

^no worries 
happy.gif
.  They look awsome 
pimp.gif
.  I wish they would put them on the coops or future coops.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by Jud 8

Originally Posted by SinnerP

x999.jpg
x999.jpg

Looks like the new Zoom Grits .......

grits = carbon then? cause they certainly look like what was dubbed the "carbon" earlier in the year

The side of the upper seems to look like the Grits to me. look @ Tex's left foot in the bottom pic.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by Jud 8

Originally Posted by SinnerP

x999.jpg
x999.jpg

Looks like the new Zoom Grits .......

grits = carbon then? cause they certainly look like what was dubbed the "carbon" earlier in the year

The side of the upper seems to look like the Grits to me. look @ Tex's left foot in the bottom pic.

Tex's cleats don't seem to have the "DragOn" toe though... MYSTERY!!! either way I can't wait for some of this stuff to start hitting iD

Tex's cleats don't seem to have the "DragOn" toe though... MYSTERY!!! either way I can't wait for some of this stuff to start hitting iD

ya definitely, nike seems to have ditched the flywire and gone with that sort of meshy paneling as their new go to look. also idr if this had been mentioned but does anyone know what the new trainer/turf shoe will be, if there is one, this year

ya definitely, nike seems to have ditched the flywire and gone with that sort of meshy paneling as their new go to look. also idr if this had been mentioned but does anyone know what the new trainer/turf shoe will be, if there is one, this year

I was thinking the same thing. I personally would like to see a turf outsole as an option on customs. I would definitely cop a pair.

I was thinking the same thing. I personally would like to see a turf outsole as an option on customs. I would definitely cop a pair.

Back
Top Bottom