**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Really, these are that heavy, I just like the thought of customizing them, Im looking at UA natural2's also, the black/white ones

Really, these are that heavy, I just like the thought of customizing them, Im looking at UA natural2's also, the black/white ones

yeah, the natural IIs are pretty nice. They are quite comfy and have excellent ankle support for a low-cut cleat that is 12.:nerd:z. I'm just big on having lightweight cleats because speed is a big part of my game.

yeah, the natural IIs are pretty nice. They are quite comfy and have excellent ankle support for a low-cut cleat that is 12.:nerd:z. I'm just big on having lightweight cleats because speed is a big part of my game.

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Originally Posted by BAyHuStLE

Wanted to get some thoughts before I get my Nike id stuff, I know its probably frowned upon in this thread, but since its custom I thought I could post it...

love the diamond air elites. I'd be all over those if they weren't so heavy at 15.1 oz. Same deal with the New balance camo pedroias if they weren't 15.4 oz. 
get the hyperline or wat ever its called in there too. 

Wanted to get some thoughts before I get my Nike id stuff, I know its probably frowned upon in this thread, but since its custom I thought I could post it...

love the diamond air elites. I'd be all over those if they weren't so heavy at 15.1 oz. Same deal with the New balance camo pedroias if they weren't 15.4 oz. 

Originally Posted by beltran15

Do you mean Flywire? and yes, I would recommend flywire and also I like the white cleat plate you added in your second picture (I was just about to respond and suggest it before I saw you'd posted another with it just below).

Originally Posted by beltran15

Do you mean Flywire? and yes, I would recommend flywire and also I like the white cleat plate you added in your second picture (I was just about to respond and suggest it before I saw you'd posted another with it just below).

Not trying to start a bidding war but im tryna cop the navy wristbands with straps if theyre still there. he said he had 2 maybe you wanna split them? you might have already sold them by now but if not let me know

Not trying to start a bidding war but im tryna cop the navy wristbands with straps if theyre still there. he said he had 2 maybe you wanna split them? you might have already sold them by now but if not let me know

went to the new nike store at Mall of America. They have all grey diamond elite cleats with a white swoosh. Have not ever seen them before. 

went to the new nike store at Mall of America. They have all grey diamond elite cleats with a white swoosh. Have not ever seen them before. 

Originally Posted by Denard Span Fan

Is there whole baseball line out up there? If so I'm gonna try and head up this weekend.

Is there whole baseball line out up there? If so I'm gonna try and head up this weekend.

Originally Posted by eagles137

Yes, they have black and red diamond elites, black and blue diamond elites, multiple colors of the new bgs, multiple colors of the new turfs, multiple colors of the new raglans. It's on the west side of the mall now right below Best Buy. It reminds me of niketown's I've visited in other cities. 

Originally Posted by eagles137

Yes, they have black and red diamond elites, black and blue diamond elites, multiple colors of the new bgs, multiple colors of the new turfs, multiple colors of the new raglans. It's on the west side of the mall now right below Best Buy. It reminds me of niketown's I've visited in other cities. 

Back
Top Bottom