**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

I think i'm going MCS. The cleats are a lot lighter (Diamond Elite MCS are 11.9 oz!), alot cheaper ($50-55 vs $80-100) , and the more I look, a lot of the pros wear them. I have a pair of Metal shox monsters that I'll carry around just incase we play on a bad field.

I think i'm going MCS. The cleats are a lot lighter (Diamond Elite MCS are 11.9 oz!), alot cheaper ($50-55 vs $80-100) , and the more I look, a lot of the pros wear them. I have a pair of Metal shox monsters that I'll carry around just incase we play on a bad field.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Saw these up on eBay. Oregon PE's
Theyre 250 though. dang. theyre soooo fresshhhh though if they were 100 or under i would have to buy them

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Saw these up on eBay. Oregon PE's
Theyre 250 though. dang. theyre soooo fresshhhh though if they were 100 or under i would have to buy them

Originally Posted by SinnerP

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]^ The Swingman 2's, when blocked properly, can look very nice I think.  [/font]

[/font]
Adam Jones really does have the best Swingmans IMO... 
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These pics are from last season, but they appear to be the same ones he's wearing right now...[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Swingman 2's[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Swingman 1's just for kicks...[/font]

[/font]

if only these could have been on NikeID...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]^ The Swingman 2's, when blocked properly, can look very nice I think.  [/font]

[/font]
Adam Jones really does have the best Swingmans IMO... 
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]These pics are from last season, but they appear to be the same ones he's wearing right now...[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Swingman 2's[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Swingman 1's just for kicks...[/font]

[/font]

if only these could have been on NikeID...

a9f36e6461a99787a87c476b28314ba179a9435c_r.jpg

0421666c95a74e2d4156507c42fc225fc130a95a_r.jpg

Hanley in Nikes?

Picked up the cool grey Diamond Elite's today at the MOA nike store. I've never done pics before put i'll try to figure it out so I can share them. I already have my cleats for this season put I didn't want to pass these up. Plus I can return them after I wear them if I want.

Picked up the cool grey Diamond Elite's today at the MOA nike store. I've never done pics before put i'll try to figure it out so I can share them. I already have my cleats for this season put I didn't want to pass these up. Plus I can return them after I wear them if I want.

I wish i had any reason to be in Min. at any point in time because I would love to check out the MoA nike store. Next time someone goes can they take some pictures? Also do they have exclusive/rare items?

I wish i had any reason to be in Min. at any point in time because I would love to check out the MoA nike store. Next time someone goes can they take some pictures? Also do they have exclusive/rare items?

I go up there pretty often. They have some exclusive stuff but not really baseball. More exclusives in just everyday stuff. This is the first baseball season they have been open for but they have a pretty good selection. They even had bats which was a surprise. I'll try and get some pics for you next time I head up that way.

I go up there pretty often. They have some exclusive stuff but not really baseball. More exclusives in just everyday stuff. This is the first baseball season they have been open for but they have a pretty good selection. They even had bats which was a surprise. I'll try and get some pics for you next time I head up that way.

NikeSwag4 wrote:

Hanley in Nikes?

I'm not even sure thats even Hanley cause he's still rocking Boombah and thats not the glove he uses. 

Pujols with the perfect bgs/cleats combo in the game 

NikeSwag4 wrote:

Hanley in Nikes?

I'm not even sure thats even Hanley cause he's still rocking Boombah and thats not the glove he uses. 

Pujols with the perfect bgs/cleats combo in the game 

same dude thats selling the Oregon BGs is also selling Oregon Swingman Low trainers. they are sick. god...Oregon gets hooked up proper

same dude thats selling the Oregon BGs is also selling Oregon Swingman Low trainers. they are sick. god...Oregon gets hooked up proper

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

NikeSwag4 wrote:

Yeah that picture above (not this one that i'm replying to) wasn't hanley, you can tell by the different glasses and gloves (and hanley has shorter hair). these new boombahs look sick, kind of like huarache's but this means that when they come out for the public we will be able to ID them!

Back
Top Bottom