**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Does anybody know what happened to the Jordan Jeter Cuts? I know they were supposed to be debuted during the world series, but needless to say that got cancelled. He has yet to wear them in spring training.....

Does anybody know what happened to the Jordan Jeter Cuts? I know they were supposed to be debuted during the world series, but needless to say that got cancelled. He has yet to wear them in spring training.....

Originally Posted by Korchman

Looks like the road PE, pretty sweet despite the obscured view.http://www.daylife.com/ph...VV4cc?q=Andrew+McCutchen
pimp.gif
those are fire

ORDERD MY NIKEID CLEATS LAST WEEK AND ALREADY RECIEVED EMAIL NOTIFING ME THEY STARTED PRODUCTON HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE AFTER THAT?

ORDERD MY NIKEID CLEATS LAST WEEK AND ALREADY RECIEVED EMAIL NOTIFING ME THEY STARTED PRODUCTON HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE AFTER THAT?

^whats the point of the batting gloves and the gloves in his pocket? fielding glove?

^whats the point of the batting gloves and the gloves in his pocket? fielding glove?

probally the gloves he uses when he is on base, some players don't like to get the gloves they hit with dirty when they slide headfirst etc.

probally the gloves he uses when he is on base, some players don't like to get the gloves they hit with dirty when they slide headfirst etc.

Back
Top Bottom