MLB The Show '24 (3/19/24) — PS5/PS4/XSX/XSS/XBO/Switch

Anyone else going to get The Show Deluxe or Robinson edition to get 4 days early access?

I'm getting the Deluxe physical edition because it comes out a day after my birthday and crazy part is the Dodgers are down here in SD and I'm a Padres season ticket holder and I'm going to that Friday & Sunday game that weekend.

Can't wait :pimp:

I'm also going to sell that Jackie Robinson Steelbook if anyone is interested send me a pm.

Just realized I'll be out of the States on the 21st for a few days. May or may not still purchase day-of the 20th and starting playing, or wait it out til I get home.

Anyone else going to get The Show Deluxe or Robinson edition to get 4 days early access?

I'm getting the Deluxe physical edition because it comes out a day after my birthday and crazy part is the Dodgers are down here in SD and I'm a Padres season ticket holder and I'm going to that Friday & Sunday game that weekend.

Can't wait :pimp:

I'm also going to sell that Jackie Robinson Steelbook if anyone is interested send me a pm.

Preordered the Digital Deluxe. Hoping I can pull Trout or DeGrom day one.

What mode are all those legends playable in?

Just Diamond Dynasty?

So they showed a commercial of the game just now and I saw on the top it said current gen version captured on next gen platform.

Have they shown actual next gen footage yet?

So they showed a commercial of the game just now and I saw on the top it said current gen version captured on next gen platform.

Have they shown actual next gen footage yet?

Some of the clips from the streams and some of the videos have next gen footage. There is not going to be a huge difference visually other than it will run natively at 4k 60fps. The next stream on Thursday is dedicated to next gen.

Some of the clips from the streams and some of the videos have next gen footage. There is not going to be a huge difference visually other than it will run natively at 4k 60fps. The next stream on Thursday is dedicated to next gen.

Oh ok. Will look forward to it. Got this baseball itch starting up. Need to play the show. I said I wasn't going to get it day 1 but I will have to do so.

Back
Top Bottom