MMA fans or for those who cares, bet you didnt know. vol. i didnt know

Originally Posted by pianoman52

#6 - i dont understand. what about the recent Silva vs. Chael Sonnen? that ended in the 5th...?

Old list. BJ/Diego also ended in the 5th.

Originally Posted by pianoman52

#6 - i dont understand. what about the recent Silva vs. Chael Sonnen? that ended in the 5th...?

Old list. BJ/Diego also ended in the 5th.

Originally Posted by gORJESS

MOSTHATED770 wrote:

damn u got sick tickets for free
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well the pictures above are from an event where I paid for the tickets. The free tickets were from 118 & the seats were about 11 rows from the floor ( above pics )

NICE!!

I actually took advantage of Dana's twitter hijinx last year when he tweeted tickets to UFC 111. I was the second person to find him at his location and he blessed me with 4 tickets to the event. Crazy thing was I had waited an entire day for him to tweet and just as I was giving up and was going to drive home he tweeted a location which was on the way to where I was heading. The patience paid off. I dont see it happening again this time, his follower count has doubled and then some. Still Dana is a good dude, he's all about the fans unlike these boxing promoters..Thats what makes any UFC event is an amazing experience.

MOSTHATED770 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well the pictures above are from an event where I paid for the tickets. The free tickets were from 118 & the seats were about 11 rows from the floor ( above pics )

NICE!!

I actually took advantage of Dana's twitter hijinx last year when he tweeted tickets to UFC 111. I was the second person to find him at his location and he blessed me with 4 tickets to the event. Crazy thing was I had waited an entire day for him to tweet and just as I was giving up and was going to drive home he tweeted a location which was on the way to where I was heading. The patience paid off. I dont see it happening again this time, his follower count has doubled and then some. Still Dana is a good dude, he's all about the fans unlike these boxing promoters..Thats what makes any UFC event is an amazing experience.

dang gorjess i envy u lol i still have yet to attend a ufc event and i've had so many chances 
30t6p3b.gif

dang gorjess i envy u lol i still have yet to attend a ufc event and i've had so many chances 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

24) At a charity event, Bas Rutten accidently stepped on Brian Urlacher's foot. Bas apologized and Urlacher refused to accept. Bas tried to make peace but Urlacher asked Bas if "wanted to take this outside." Bas laughed and said yes. The bouncers diffused the situation and told Urlacher who Bas was. Urlacher quickly apologized.
Wow, Urlacher got punked and made himself look arrogant as hell

24) At a charity event, Bas Rutten accidently stepped on Brian Urlacher's foot. Bas apologized and Urlacher refused to accept. Bas tried to make peace but Urlacher asked Bas if "wanted to take this outside." Bas laughed and said yes. The bouncers diffused the situation and told Urlacher who Bas was. Urlacher quickly apologized.

I never got an invite?! thats crap....

laugh.gif
props to you. thats actually pretty dope. a lot of women here (bay area) love mma. i always have big get togethers at the house. good times.

as far as that list i knew a fair amount. that Bas story is great tho. i cant stand urlacher.
check the sig. yes yes. love me some MMA since the early 90s. cannot go wrong.

I never got an invite?! thats crap....

laugh.gif
props to you. thats actually pretty dope. a lot of women here (bay area) love mma. i always have big get togethers at the house. good times.

as far as that list i knew a fair amount. that Bas story is great tho. i cant stand urlacher.
check the sig. yes yes. love me some MMA since the early 90s. cannot go wrong.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

MOSTHATED770 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NICE!!

i need to get on twitter.. asap.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

MOSTHATED770 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NICE!!

i need to get on twitter.. asap.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

roll.gif
Urlacher is douche for that.

Back
Top Bottom