MMG Vs. G-Unit

can somebody Al Michaels the vid for me?

I see G Unit walk by. which one is 50?

then it looks like the cameraman is hit by a sniper shot... then all of a sudden Gunplay comes is tossed into the picture. lol

Last edited:
can somebody Al Michaels the vid for me?

is that 50 in the red shirt? I see, what I assume is G Unit strut by..

then it looks like the cameraman is hit by a sniper shot... then all of a sudden Gunplay comes is tossed into the picture. lol

50 is in the middle the whole time I think. He's in a black motorcycle jacket with a huge zipper, and you can see he's the closest person to gunplay when he catches flight :rofl: We're gonna need an NFL breakdown of this footage lmao

the commentary made it just as good
"daaaaaaaaaaaamn"
"that ***** gunplay got his *** whooped"
lol

Gunplay is my dude, and I commend him for getting back and and still throwing hands, but how many times is he gonna get beat up :lol: :smh: After getting caught too many times, and you being able to still throw hands just means you a fool who can't stop getting beat up. Dude hit the ground like the dying sequence on street fighter "URRRRUGH URRRRRUGH URRRUGH!!!"

Last edited:
Gunplay is my dude, and I commend him for getting back and and still throwing hands, but how many times is he gonna get beat up :lol: :smh: After getting caught too many times, you being able to still throw hands just means you a fool who can't stop getting up. Dude hit the ground like the dying sequence on street fighter "URRRRUGH URRRRRUGH URRRUGH!!!"

can u elaborate on these times Gunplay has been beat up?

I only remember 2 on video.......

in the real world every dog has its day! U cant win em all

I know it looks bad and dude got his *** whooped, but what were you guys expecting with 1 VS many.

He held it down and stuck with it though and caught back some beats on one of them.

You hear Yayo talking made **** in the background, but didn't do a damn thing... as usual.

ahahahahaha @ Yayo's adlibs

eek.gif
 @ son going airbourne

mean.gif
 Gunplay trying to save face. please

Last edited:
Yayo still down w/ the Unit even after some less than flattering comments by 50 awhile back. Homie might be more loyal than M Extra.

Yayo still down w/ the Unit even after some less than flattering comments by 50 awhile back. Homie might be more loyal than M Extra.

All he basically said was Yayo and Banks need to stay/get on their grind with their music and not sit back to wait on moves from him. Nothing out of line about that at all.

How many of yall would of fought all of them though?
:x I'm sayin, these dudes talking about he ran. Yall ever get some pepper spray to the face point blank? I don't give a **** about none of these lames involved but if you get ganged up on by 8 dudes, try to hold your ground, start beating on one dude and then plain clothes cops spray you with pepper spray it's time to dip.

You stick around trying to win you looking to end up in the ICU.

anyone catch who stole gunplay off top?

if you pay attention to the left side of the vid when everyone was walkin to the left, somebody popped em to spark things off. was a GOOD connect too...

How many of yall would of fought all of them though?
Exactly! and even though all of this fighting stuff is sort of sad and crazy i have to give credit to Gunplay for getting back up simple as that.

@CJ863 who is that in your AVY!! GOODNESS!!! That backside is SUPER Massive.

Back
Top Bottom