MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A SIZE 9, I CANCELED MY ORDER WITH NDC.

im looking for a sz 9...... but they dont have sz 9 up, guess they sold it already 
mad.gif
Just because someone cancelled it doesn't mean it's up right away. Will probably go up in the wee hours of the AM tonight or restock on Monday early AM like usual...
oh,cool....hopefully i can snatch that pair when they put it back up

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A SIZE 9, I CANCELED MY ORDER WITH NDC.

im looking for a sz 9...... but they dont have sz 9 up, guess they sold it already 
mad.gif
Just because someone cancelled it doesn't mean it's up right away. Will probably go up in the wee hours of the AM tonight or restock on Monday early AM like usual...
oh,cool....hopefully i can snatch that pair when they put it back up

Originally Posted by MVPTP3

I always wear 10.5, if not an 11. My footlocker only a 10 and an 11. I went with the 10s. The 11's were huge. Not one of my favorite J's but they are HOT when you have them on. Easy pickup for me!
Yea these run big. Usually where an 11 had to go with a 10

Originally Posted by MVPTP3

I always wear 10.5, if not an 11. My footlocker only a 10 and an 11. I went with the 10s. The 11's were huge. Not one of my favorite J's but they are HOT when you have them on. Easy pickup for me!
Yea these run big. Usually where an 11 had to go with a 10

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by M to the Jizzay

4342576ecba755c492ce0a9d67f9428faa4e73a.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic.
Gee, I guess since they still had laces they qualified as A grade.  Well done, JB.  But seriously, this would be like buying a car with three wheels.  Where is the quality control?

wow thats bad...not even b-grade....more like X or Z even

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by M to the Jizzay

4342576ecba755c492ce0a9d67f9428faa4e73a.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic.
Gee, I guess since they still had laces they qualified as A grade.  Well done, JB.  But seriously, this would be like buying a car with three wheels.  Where is the quality control?

wow thats bad...not even b-grade....more like X or Z even

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Hope everyone who wanted a pair was able to cop, was fortunate enough to get the last pair at the spot I went to, didnt feel like driving all morning looking for them. And these do run big. Thanks to the homie MJAD for hooking me up with that info...On to the Griffs...

Welcome bro.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Hope everyone who wanted a pair was able to cop, was fortunate enough to get the last pair at the spot I went to, didnt feel like driving all morning looking for them. And these do run big. Thanks to the homie MJAD for hooking me up with that info...On to the Griffs...

Welcome bro.
wink.gif

got my order confirmation from NDC hopefully i will get my shipment confirmation soon!

got my order confirmation from NDC hopefully i will get my shipment confirmation soon!

What $30 or 30% coupon is everybody using? Footlocker and Champs around here would probably laugh if I tried to use that here. I see nobody got green in the tongue either so I not that disappointed, though I wish I had more maroon in the tongue

What $30 or 30% coupon is everybody using? Footlocker and Champs around here would probably laugh if I tried to use that here. I see nobody got green in the tongue either so I not that disappointed, though I wish I had more maroon in the tongue

i got a pair from ndc but decided to try a local FTL and try to use the coupon......walked in at 6:30pm and was able to use the coupon....got them for $120. Sure as hell beats the $160 from ndc. Thanks to the guys that posted about the coupon because I had no idea.

i got a pair from ndc but decided to try a local FTL and try to use the coupon......walked in at 6:30pm and was able to use the coupon....got them for $120. Sure as hell beats the $160 from ndc. Thanks to the guys that posted about the coupon because I had no idea.

Went to the store and was very surprised they still had a bunch of these. Quality seemed very good to me.... However, they had the 2011s on sale for $140, plus I had a $20 off coupon, so I got those instead. But, I'll def be getting these in the future, and hopefully they'll still be for around retail.

Went to the store and was very surprised they still had a bunch of these. Quality seemed very good to me.... However, they had the 2011s on sale for $140, plus I had a $20 off coupon, so I got those instead. But, I'll def be getting these in the future, and hopefully they'll still be for around retail.

I walked in around 10am and picked up a pair... wasn't bad at all like the Cement 3 release. This is how all Jordan releases should be.

I would say... the quality of the material is somewhat similar to Carmines from 08, which is good.

Back
Top Bottom