MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Anyone got pics of cracking midsoles? Are pairs from last Saturday really cracking already, or are these early release pairs?

i wore my pair a few times already, and the inner midsole of both shoes has noticable creasing..no cracking of paint tho.. to me it seems inevitable that the misoldes on these will crease if you wear them, mite have smethn to do with that glossy/shiny finish that makes it more noticable

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Anyone got pics of cracking midsoles? Are pairs from last Saturday really cracking already, or are these early release pairs?

i wore my pair a few times already, and the inner midsole of both shoes has noticable creasing..no cracking of paint tho.. to me it seems inevitable that the misoldes on these will crease if you wear them, mite have smethn to do with that glossy/shiny finish that makes it more noticable

Ordered at 3pm on the FNL restock... No confirmation other than payment (paypal) just not got the shipping info though will be here tomorrow lol. Shipped from Bama and im in ATL

Ordered at 3pm on the FNL restock... No confirmation other than payment (paypal) just not got the shipping info though will be here tomorrow lol. Shipped from Bama and im in ATL

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Bordeaux in this Chi-Town Rain...still
pimp.gif

396332870.jpg

I'm in the Chi too. I wish I could be rockin um, but I refuse to wear in this stupid weather. I'm getting sick of this!
i got 2 pair i really dont care ........but they just dry up & nothing is wrong with em
pimp.gif
who the hell wear sneaker with that kind of pant ?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Bordeaux in this Chi-Town Rain...still
pimp.gif

396332870.jpg

I'm in the Chi too. I wish I could be rockin um, but I refuse to wear in this stupid weather. I'm getting sick of this!
i got 2 pair i really dont care ........but they just dry up & nothing is wrong with em
pimp.gif
who the hell wear sneaker with that kind of pant ?
sick.gif

Usually people that have jobs or some place to be. I'm sure he didn't get dressed like that to hang out.

Just got home with my second pair and compared them to my first pair that I bought at the mall and the boxes are different sizes (theyre both a sz 11). Anybody else have two pairs of the same size with diff size box??? and surprisingly, the one I bought at the mall is the one with the monster box. I can take pics if you want but Im tired as hell......and its only a box anyways........both have cracked midsoles and slight paint chipping

Usually people that have jobs or some place to be. I'm sure he didn't get dressed like that to hang out.

Just got home with my second pair and compared them to my first pair that I bought at the mall and the boxes are different sizes (theyre both a sz 11). Anybody else have two pairs of the same size with diff size box??? and surprisingly, the one I bought at the mall is the one with the monster box. I can take pics if you want but Im tired as hell......and its only a box anyways........both have cracked midsoles and slight paint chipping

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I'd like to see that.

but not the box

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I'd like to see that.

but not the box

my only true gripes about this release is that stupid cardboard ankle
placer in the shoes.

What was the point of that?

Those sitting in the shoes since they were produced caused for the
huarache sock liner to expand. Would have fit way gooder if not for it.

JB acting extremely DEE DEE DEE!!!

placer in the shoes.

Originally Posted by BinYe

placer in the shoes.

kobe_wtf.gif

placer in the shoes.

kobe_wtf.gif

placer in the shoes.

That cardboard ankle insert was just there to help keep the shape...must have been necessary considering the lack of quality with some subpar releases; doubt JB would've paid for all of the inserts if they weren't necessary.

placer in the shoes.

That cardboard ankle insert was just there to help keep the shape...must have been necessary considering the lack of quality with some subpar releases; doubt JB would've paid for all of the inserts if they weren't necessary.

Originally Posted by Vuey

i seriously dont get why people always go on about the fit...

show me 2 people with the exact same feet !

its going to fit different on everyone, regardless of the make/model.

true but when ANYBODY compares the CDP III to the White Cement III the white cements are lose and fit bigger.  I do understand its all perspective, but there has to be a limit to that justification.

Originally Posted by Vuey

i seriously dont get why people always go on about the fit...

show me 2 people with the exact same feet !

its going to fit different on everyone, regardless of the make/model.

true but when ANYBODY compares the CDP III to the White Cement III the white cements are lose and fit bigger.  I do understand its all perspective, but there has to be a limit to that justification.

I attempted to order from bobby fresh a couple years ago. it was the big head mj shirt. Same thing happened. And regardless if he tells you they dont give refunds, paypal will give you your money back anyways.

Back
Top Bottom