MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

I'm in the Chi too. I wish I could be rockin um, but I refuse to wear in this stupid weather. I'm getting sick of this!
i got 2 pair i really dont care ........but they just dry up & nothing is wrong with em
pimp.gif
who the hell wear sneaker with that kind of pant ?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Usually people that have jobs or some place to be. I'm sure he didn't get dressed like that to hang out.

exactly i was @ wk
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Bordeaux in this Chi-Town Rain...still
pimp.gif

Lookin like some flea market pants and %*%+
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
children
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I'm in the Chi too. I wish I could be rockin um, but I refuse to wear in this stupid weather. I'm getting sick of this!
i got 2 pair i really dont care ........but they just dry up & nothing is wrong with em
pimp.gif
who the hell wear sneaker with that kind of pant ?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Usually people that have jobs or some place to be. I'm sure he didn't get dressed like that to hang out.

exactly i was @ wk
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Gameboi86

Bordeaux in this Chi-Town Rain...still
pimp.gif

Lookin like some flea market pants and %*%+
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
children
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

hit em w/ some timberland or any other brand of waterproofer and you're good to go. the rain beads right off.
Timberland Balm Proofer XL?

yeahman. i spray that on anything with durabuck, nubuck or suede. it keeps off the rain and dirt wipes off much easier as well.
just be sure to wipe off the midsoles, plastic or painted sections of the shoe w/ a wet paper towel during application. if it dries up on those materials it may leave a white residue.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

These jays are ugly - I'm glad I came to the realization. Seen them in person and they really didn't attract me too much.

These are some of the ugliest shoes Ive ever seen. Teal green, yellow, burgundy, grey, another grey and black. No wonder these dropped to $49 back than. The hype sold these more than anything. But that's JB nowadays - hype + 19 year olds = sellout.
why are you so bitter towards this shoe? did it offend you in some way? i'm sure it didn't mean it.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

hit em w/ some timberland or any other brand of waterproofer and you're good to go. the rain beads right off.
Timberland Balm Proofer XL?

yeahman. i spray that on anything with durabuck, nubuck or suede. it keeps off the rain and dirt wipes off much easier as well.
just be sure to wipe off the midsoles, plastic or painted sections of the shoe w/ a wet paper towel during application. if it dries up on those materials it may leave a white residue.

These jays are ugly - I'm glad I came to the realization. Seen them in person and they really didn't attract me too much.

These are some of the ugliest shoes Ive ever seen. Teal green, yellow, burgundy, grey, another grey and black. No wonder these dropped to $49 back than. The hype sold these more than anything. But that's JB nowadays - hype + 19 year olds = sellout.
why are you so bitter towards this shoe? did it offend you in some way? i'm sure it didn't mean it.

Originally Posted by thrudwire

That cardboard ankle insert was just there to help keep the shape...must have been necessary considering the lack of quality with some subpar releases; doubt JB would've paid for all of the inserts if they weren't necessary.

They didn't do that with any of the previous VII's. Why now?

I think that was Nike/Jb's attempt at trying to create something unique
like they did on the Cement III's (fail imo - they should have thrown in
a mini Bugs Bunny stuffed keychain - something i can sleep with).

that ankle insert really stretched out the tongue thus, causing them
to fit looser than the other VII's (that's why errbody is saying they're
larger when in actuality, the length of the shoe is shorter than the other
VII's that recently released -oly's/dmp/hares.

MAKE ME DROOL!!!

That cardboard ankle insert was just there to help keep the shape...must have been necessary considering the lack of quality with some subpar releases; doubt JB would've paid for all of the inserts if they weren't necessary.

MAKE ME DROOL!!!

Originally Posted by BinYe

br>

they have been in 1's for a while at least since the black/shadow gray 1's... & my white/purp metallic 1's had them too

br>

they have been in 1's for a while at least since the black/shadow gray 1's... & my white/purp metallic 1's had them too

Foot Locker in Towson, MD still has 11.5 & 8.5 in stock as of yesterday at close of business

Foot Locker in Towson, MD still has 11.5 & 8.5 in stock as of yesterday at close of business

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

who cares if they dont sell out

the next few gr's i am not going to get early unless there no more then $5.00 or $10.00 over retail

jordans dont sell like they used to and for me at this time with money somewhat tight thats a good thing

let the stores that sell over retail before release date for years and still do suffer

as for the t shirts and i said before the only shirt thats worth buying is the all black t with the big 23 like on the back of the shoe

only one or two of these non jordan t shirts are nice the rest are pure crap 
roll.gif

THIS

the next few gr's i am not going to get early unless there no more then $5.00 or $10.00 over retail

jordans dont sell like they used to and for me at this time with money somewhat tight thats a good thing

let the stores that sell over retail before release date for years and still do suffer

as for the t shirts and i said before the only shirt thats worth buying is the all black t with the big 23 like on the back of the shoe

roll.gif

THIS

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Just got home with my second pair and compared them to my first pair that I bought at the mall and the boxes are different sizes (theyre both a sz 11). Anybody else have two pairs of the same size with diff size box??? and surprisingly, the one I bought at the mall is the one with the monster box. I can take pics if you want but Im tired as hell......and its only a box anyways........both have cracked midsoles and slight paint chipping

I'd like to see that.

but not the box
Just seen your msg, will post pics later tonight.......my mail in pair also had a black mark on the tongue as if someone touched it with a sharpie pen.  I managed to get most of it out with a tide pen, gotta love those

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Just got home with my second pair and compared them to my first pair that I bought at the mall and the boxes are different sizes (theyre both a sz 11). Anybody else have two pairs of the same size with diff size box??? and surprisingly, the one I bought at the mall is the one with the monster box. I can take pics if you want but Im tired as hell......and its only a box anyways........both have cracked midsoles and slight paint chipping

I'd like to see that.

but not the box
Just seen your msg, will post pics later tonight.......my mail in pair also had a black mark on the tongue as if someone touched it with a sharpie pen.  I managed to get most of it out with a tide pen, gotta love those

MAKE ME DROOL!!!
Have no idea why they did it...but one possibility is that perhaps the top of the shoe was too wide or somewhat warped after production so they inserted the cardboard ankle things and laced them up tight to help shape the top.  I noticed that the size is on the top of the inserts so maybe they also served to make it easier to sort the shoes without having to look inside of them to verify the size...who knows?   

MAKE ME DROOL!!!
Have no idea why they did it...but one possibility is that perhaps the top of the shoe was too wide or somewhat warped after production so they inserted the cardboard ankle things and laced them up tight to help shape the top.  I noticed that the size is on the top of the inserts so maybe they also served to make it easier to sort the shoes without having to look inside of them to verify the size...who knows?   

MAKE ME DROOL!!!

lol...mini Bugs Bunny stuffed keychain ....

MAKE ME DROOL!!!

lol...mini Bugs Bunny stuffed keychain ....

roll.gif

THIS

NAH THAT FRESHNES "1992" SHIRT WAS THE ONLY SHIRT I'VE SEEN POSTED THAT LOOKED GOOD. THAT SHIRT WITH THE BIG 23 IS ONE OF THE WORST, RIGHT UP THERE WITH THAT SHIRT THAT DUDE MADE HIMSELF
grin.gif

roll.gif

THIS

NAH THAT FRESHNES "1992" SHIRT WAS THE ONLY SHIRT I'VE SEEN POSTED THAT LOOKED GOOD. THAT SHIRT WITH THE BIG 23 IS ONE OF THE WORST, RIGHT UP THERE WITH THAT SHIRT THAT DUDE MADE HIMSELF
grin.gif

i think for the guys that ordered the home made t shirts and the reason you did not get them yet is there not made fast enough in the sellers basement

i think another 2 retro releases after this you should get them

hope this teaches most if you all of you a lesson not to order this crap from these rinky dink websites

i think for the guys that ordered the home made t shirts and the reason you did not get them yet is there not made fast enough in the sellers basement

i think another 2 retro releases after this you should get them

hope this teaches most if you all of you a lesson not to order this crap from these rinky dink websites

Back
Top Bottom