MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by thrudwire

Do anyone know where I can find the Bordeaux shorts for these, or if they actually made any short for these? I want those shorts.. 

I copped them from Champs.
Do you have a picture of them? I don't see it on the website, or are these the ones you are talking about?

http://www.champssports.c...H%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/
Not the best pics but nevertheless pics...

Originally Posted by thrudwire

Do anyone know where I can find the Bordeaux shorts for these, or if they actually made any short for these? I want those shorts.. 

I copped them from Champs.
Do you have a picture of them? I don't see it on the website, or are these the ones you are talking about?

http://www.champssports.c...H%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH/
Not the best pics but nevertheless pics...

^ nice only if champs would answer thier damn phone
mad.gif
mad.gif

Okay guys.  Am I being too picky?  Look at the gap I have on one pair near the toe cap side area.  I think that pair is going back.

Okay guys.  Am I being too picky?  Look at the gap I have on one pair near the toe cap side area.  I think that pair is going back.

my gripe is how the Kids midsole is darker then the mens. but what can we do? my girl thinks shes cool now tryna rub it in my face sayin i like hers better....lol one shoe on hers got a nice tongue. with only bordeuax, black n blue. no yellow. pictures to follow

my gripe is how the Kids midsole is darker then the mens. but what can we do? my girl thinks shes cool now tryna rub it in my face sayin i like hers better....lol one shoe on hers got a nice tongue. with only bordeuax, black n blue. no yellow. pictures to follow

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Still waiting on some type of tracking confirmation on the 1992 tee I ordered from thefreshnes on Sunday....

QFT.
i hate that crap me 2 im still waiting
mad.gif
Me 3

Anyway i got my pair from Sneaker St. and I'm happy with the tongues i got.

4a72598e2b50d5372306f6017baf8406da67de2.pjpg
3cb35011e1885c3757172f026c45c0fc979928d.pjpg

tumblr_ldeeqbJlKt1qzdroh.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Still waiting on some type of tracking confirmation on the 1992 tee I ordered from thefreshnes on Sunday....

QFT.
i hate that crap me 2 im still waiting
mad.gif
Me 3

Anyway i got my pair from Sneaker St. and I'm happy with the tongues i got.

4a72598e2b50d5372306f6017baf8406da67de2.pjpg
3cb35011e1885c3757172f026c45c0fc979928d.pjpg

tumblr_ldeeqbJlKt1qzdroh.gif

Back
Top Bottom