MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

got my pair from eastbay...i was worried about the sizing since people said they run big but mine fit basically true to size...probably could of went a half size down but they would have been too snug...tongues are ok...sorry for the bad phone pics....there is a light spot on the toe which looks a lot worse in pics..thats the only flaw on these....for the most part impressed

got my pair from eastbay...i was worried about the sizing since people said they run big but mine fit basically true to size...probably could of went a half size down but they would have been too snug...tongues are ok...sorry for the bad phone pics....there is a light spot on the toe which looks a lot worse in pics..thats the only flaw on these....for the most part impressed

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by anti808

716kix wrote:
If that's true, I don't understand why my local footaction ordered TWELVE pairs, not twelve of each size, twelve total. Every hyped up release sells out quick here, not sure why they are worried about having stock sitting. They're probably doing it so they can rape craigslist or something.
The volume your store sells is the biggest factor in how many pairs they receive. A high volume store should not be receiving only 12 pairs...

it all depends where you at i remember in 06 there were lines for the cardinals

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by anti808

716kix wrote:
If that's true, I don't understand why my local footaction ordered TWELVE pairs, not twelve of each size, twelve total. Every hyped up release sells out quick here, not sure why they are worried about having stock sitting. They're probably doing it so they can rape craigslist or something.
The volume your store sells is the biggest factor in how many pairs they receive. A high volume store should not be receiving only 12 pairs...

it all depends where you at i remember in 06 there were lines for the cardinals

Anyone know where I can pick up in NYC area. Couldn't cop because of bills but now I'm good to go on these and those "yotr"
pimp.gif

Anyone know where I can pick up in NYC area. Couldn't cop because of bills but now I'm good to go on these and those "yotr"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by NobleKane

WOW you must be new....
I've been here long enough to know that you can't get rid of those xbox points.

i missed this comment. ive sold over 200 so far on ebay and on here so.....yea that would be a low blow if he knew what he was talking about just like the production dates on shoes...

but yea u 16 years old. that explains it all now...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by NobleKane

WOW you must be new....
I've been here long enough to know that you can't get rid of those xbox points.

i missed this comment. ive sold over 200 so far on ebay and on here so.....yea that would be a low blow if he knew what he was talking about just like the production dates on shoes...

but yea u 16 years old. that explains it all now...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom