MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Got mine today for $130 but didn't get a pair with alot of yellow and blue
30t6p3b.gif
, had to half size down also....My correct size were too big

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by BinYe

I'm having lutefisk with Ludacris... ALL THE WAY IN BUDABEST!!!

(you the best).

keep ya girl cuz her coooch was mess.

son got a beeper
laugh.gif
and a dildo behind the hats
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A Golden dildo bro!!!!  Special edition limited release from '04
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by BinYe

I'm having lutefisk with Ludacris... ALL THE WAY IN BUDABEST!!!

(you the best).

keep ya girl cuz her coooch was mess.

son got a beeper
laugh.gif
and a dildo behind the hats
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A Golden dildo bro!!!!  Special edition limited release from '04
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

returned one of my 10.5's today at Footlocker in Westside Pavilion (didnt like my tongues). They were thrilled and tried to convince me these were going for $300 on ebay.

returned one of my 10.5's today at Footlocker in Westside Pavilion (didnt like my tongues). They were thrilled and tried to convince me these were going for $300 on ebay.

Originally Posted by casper90403

If I could sell mine for $300, I would in a flash
smile.gif
haha and then buy it again for $150

Originally Posted by casper90403

If I could sell mine for $300, I would in a flash
smile.gif
haha and then buy it again for $150

Originally Posted by JRIV174

Originally Posted by youngcurse

To anyone in the DMV area i just returned a sz12 in these about 15 mins ago at Arundel Mills Footlocker. Can someone please explain to me why do the managers at footlocker get mad at you for returning shoes?

A manager at Foot locker try to hit with me with the "You cant not return new release jordans" when I tried to return my powder 9's (if thats what you want to call them)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The employees at that Footlocker are some real clowns... shoulda just went to FinishLine or SportsZone
They're shady... always tryna get people 
30t6p3b.gif

To anyone in the DMV area i just returned a sz12 in these about 15 mins ago at Arundel Mills Footlocker. Can someone please explain to me why do the managers at footlocker get mad at you for returning shoes?

A manager at Foot locker try to hit with me with the "You cant not return new release jordans" when I tried to return my powder 9's (if thats what you want to call them)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The employees at that Footlocker are some real clowns... shoulda just went to FinishLine or SportsZone
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

LOLZ I went to Footlocker Kings Plaza in Brooklyn and a young kid maybe 10 or 12 years old asked me if I liked his Jordan 7 Orions when he tried them on. I told him they are nice but I wouldnt buy them without the $30 off coupon. He told me I dont have a coupon so I gave him the one I had in my pocket. When I went to the register to cop my Griffey 2 the guy @ the register started arguing with me about giving anotha customer a coupon and that I shouldnt do it and that Footlocker monitors the employee discounts so they monitor customer purchases. I laughed and he told me now ur not gonna get a discount so I said alright as I was about to turn around and walk out he ask me for my Footlocker card and gave me the $30 off discount. What a fool!  Jean @ Footlocker Kings Plaza IM putting u on blast. LOLZ
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

LOLZ I went to Footlocker Kings Plaza in Brooklyn and a young kid maybe 10 or 12 years old asked me if I liked his Jordan 7 Orions when he tried them on. I told him they are nice but I wouldnt buy them without the $30 off coupon. He told me I dont have a coupon so I gave him the one I had in my pocket. When I went to the register to cop my Griffey 2 the guy @ the register started arguing with me about giving anotha customer a coupon and that I shouldnt do it and that Footlocker monitors the employee discounts so they monitor customer purchases. I laughed and he told me now ur not gonna get a discount so I said alright as I was about to turn around and walk out he ask me for my Footlocker card and gave me the $30 off discount. What a fool!  Jean @ Footlocker Kings Plaza IM putting u on blast. LOLZ
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

laugh.gif
wow.....lol  

laugh.gif
wow.....lol  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Lol well deserved. What does it matter as long as they get the sale?Some people never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. What a CLOWN....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Lol well deserved. What does it matter as long as they get the sale?Some people never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. What a CLOWN....

Anyway, my Bordeaux's are ready for action. 
pimp.gif

5349k5.jpg

2hcpb95.jpg

Pics make strings look a little off, but they're a perfect match. Gonna find some metal tips off an extra pair of laces and swap out the tips for the hell of it.

pimp.gif

5349k5.jpg

2hcpb95.jpg

Pics make strings look a little off, but they're a perfect match. Gonna find some metal tips off an extra pair of laces and swap out the tips for the hell of it.

Not feeling the lace swap at all, but to each his own...

Thanks guys for the pic comments...

The lens don't cost 900 bucks, but I want to upgrade...

Not feeling the lace swap at all, but to each his own...

Thanks guys for the pic comments...

The lens don't cost 900 bucks, but I want to upgrade...

pimp.gif

5349k5.jpg

2hcpb95.jpg

Damn, I thought I was the 1st on this. Mines look a lil diff. tho. Pics later... like tomorrow

pimp.gif

5349k5.jpg

2hcpb95.jpg

Damn, I thought I was the 1st on this. Mines look a lil diff. tho. Pics later... like tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom