MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Any help on where to snatch these for retail would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

i havent seen any in stores so ur best bet is ebay...gonna have to pay a lil over retail depending on ur size

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

i havent seen any in stores so ur best bet is ebay...gonna have to pay a lil over retail depending on ur size

I finally got these. It took me a while, but I copped a DS pair for 180. I'm a happy camper :smile:

I finally got these. It took me a while, but I copped a DS pair for 180. I'm a happy camper :smile:

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Would y'all rather have 06 Cardinals or Bordeauxs?

both i still need cardinals actually

Still mad I passed on the Cards for 109 shipped from uptempo air.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

This and the black and white huarache's are the only shoes i'm glad i doubled up on.

Two pairs of the white cement and true blue 3's were a waste of money. I don't even
wear them much as it is.

now the bordeaux's? Those get so much play on my feet, you would think my toes skeet.

DELETE BEEP BEEP... BEEP!

"Shawty be eyein' me... she think she thinkin thinkin bout TRYIN' ME!!!"

this

ive been wearing my bordeauxs ALOT, staight comfy. they havent even creased yet, the cardinals on the other hand
30t6p3b.gif

i plan to scoop up another pair, once i wear these into the ground.

Originally Posted by BinYe

This and the black and white huarache's are the only shoes i'm glad i doubled up on.

Two pairs of the white cement and true blue 3's were a waste of money. I don't even
wear them much as it is.

now the bordeaux's? Those get so much play on my feet, you would think my toes skeet.

DELETE BEEP BEEP... BEEP!

"Shawty be eyein' me... she think she thinkin thinkin bout TRYIN' ME!!!"

this

ive been wearing my bordeauxs ALOT, staight comfy. they havent even creased yet, the cardinals on the other hand
30t6p3b.gif

i plan to scoop up another pair, once i wear these into the ground.

apologize for gravedigging on this thread but I'm gonna trade my 2011 BCIII's for a pair of Bords...never owned a pair of Bords and they are such a classic...got a back up pair of CDP III's anyhow so if need be I can copp 2011 BCIII's down the road if I kill my CDP's which I don't really wear that much anyhow, but I know I'll be wearing the Bords a good deal...I love my Hares and Cards but I worry the whole time I have my Hares on  
laugh.gif
...they get dirty way too easily...
anyhow, for those of you who copped the Bords on RD how they holding up?  How's the comfort holding up?  How are they breaking in?

nerd.gif

apologize for gravedigging on this thread but I'm gonna trade my 2011 BCIII's for a pair of Bords...never owned a pair of Bords and they are such a classic...got a back up pair of CDP III's anyhow so if need be I can copp 2011 BCIII's down the road if I kill my CDP's which I don't really wear that much anyhow, but I know I'll be wearing the Bords a good deal...I love my Hares and Cards but I worry the whole time I have my Hares on  
laugh.gif
...they get dirty way too easily...
anyhow, for those of you who copped the Bords on RD how they holding up?  How's the comfort holding up?  How are they breaking in?

nerd.gif

heres pics of my VERY worn pair that i have had since a week before rd

399269043.jpg

399269034.jpg

cant even really tell they are worn until you see the bottoms

399269006.jpg

& ive worn these care free in the rain & all one of the best quality releases this yr
pimp.gif

399269043.jpg

399269034.jpg

cant even really tell they are worn until you see the bottoms

399269006.jpg

& ive worn these care free in the rain & all one of the best quality releases this yr
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice man...'preciate that input, now it's firmed up in my mind...need these in my life...
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice man...'preciate that input, now it's firmed up in my mind...need these in my life...
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom