MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

After seeing those pics, I gotta double up on these. Damn, spending a LOT on kicks this first half of the year.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Cats gonna be coming through they local spots like this

output.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ed2trey

i had the og's in 6th grade and wore them everyday whether i matched or not. these are my favorite vii's

and my most anticipated release of the year

eek.gif

6th grade

14o5fm0.jpg

i6gpky.jpg

roll.gif

*EDIT*

eek.gif
sick.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif

air-jordan-7-vii-bordeaux-retro.jpg

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I haven't been this excited about a retro in a long time. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Can we say COPPED x2,
smokin.gif

yes, we can!
Originally Posted by OriginalJS

I hope it comes with the OG looking box.

That would be
pimp.gif

this

Originally Posted by ed2trey

i had the og's in 6th grade and wore them everyday whether i matched or not. these are my favorite vii's

and my most anticipated release of the year

eek.gif

6th grade

14o5fm0.jpg

i6gpky.jpg

roll.gif

*EDIT*

eek.gif
sick.gif
happy.gif
smokin.gif

air-jordan-7-vii-bordeaux-retro.jpg

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I haven't been this excited about a retro in a long time. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Can we say COPPED x2,
smokin.gif

yes, we can!
Originally Posted by OriginalJS

I hope it comes with the OG looking box.

That would be
pimp.gif

this

SMH @ the sudden turn-around of opinions from previous years to the hype-train now being overloaded.

SMH @ the sudden turn-around of opinions from previous years to the hype-train now being overloaded.

I think the only shoe that isnt being hyped in this forum are the 2011's. Everything else in here gets the hype treatment. Just wait though, a few more CW's for the 2k11's and people will be all juiced on those too.

I think the only shoe that isnt being hyped in this forum are the 2011's. Everything else in here gets the hype treatment. Just wait though, a few more CW's for the 2k11's and people will be all juiced on those too.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Take a look. Its already started........
roll.gif
 The stories always the same (just as in this thread)..."those are plain, ugly, etc", "those are growing on me", "robocop 8,000x". As much as I want to get these early I definitely don't want to fall into the possible B-grade fiasco that comes w/ that. Patiently waiting for April on these (or at least a legit pair a few weeks prior to RD).

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Take a look. Its already started........
roll.gif
 The stories always the same (just as in this thread)..."those are plain, ugly, etc", "those are growing on me", "robocop 8,000x". As much as I want to get these early I definitely don't want to fall into the possible B-grade fiasco that comes w/ that. Patiently waiting for April on these (or at least a legit pair a few weeks prior to RD).

Dudes childhood pics above are
pimp.gif

I had these as a kid too and thats's the main reason these are a instacop.

The pics posted above are only fueling the fire. Can't wait to have these in my hands.

Dudes childhood pics above are
pimp.gif

I had these as a kid too and thats's the main reason these are a instacop.

The pics posted above are only fueling the fire. Can't wait to have these in my hands.

Back
Top Bottom