MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

This dude Gottabedashoes is a fraud dude, I don't know why people listen to him. He claims people were calling the black/red 7s "raptors" back in '93
roll.gif
Im guessing NT was poppin back in 93 as well.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

This dude Gottabedashoes is a fraud dude, I don't know why people listen to him. He claims people were calling the black/red 7s "raptors" back in '93
roll.gif

LMAO. Anyway, what's with the craze for the green tongue? This shoe is poppin' already.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

roll.gif

LMAO. Anyway, what's with the craze for the green tongue? This shoe is poppin' already.

I saw these in the mall today. ALOT better in person. Grey is alot darker in person and the midsole didnt look shiny at all on them. i think alotta early release pairs had a shinier midosle. Im even more anxious than before i seen em lol. My local finishline got 49 pairs. My boy knews this cat that worked there and he said that alota ppl been calling them about em and he expects a line. maybe not a instant sell out but he said he expects them to be gone through the weekend. For metro ATL heads gwinnett place finishline will open @ 7 on RD. Dude put two pairs on he side for us so we good in case there is madness

I got the Bugs Bunny shirt in the mail today. Got the black pair. Cotton is very thick. The image on the shirt is a good size. I got a size large. I know he other cat gotta XL but its a nice shirt. tried taking pix but the lighting was bad. Imma try again later when i have more time
And dont get me wrong I'm coppin these joints regardless. Green on the tongue would be nice. Something i liked about these. Just like the flints and the 3M argument 

I saw these in the mall today. ALOT better in person. Grey is alot darker in person and the midsole didnt look shiny at all on them. i think alotta early release pairs had a shinier midosle. Im even more anxious than before i seen em lol. My local finishline got 49 pairs. My boy knews this cat that worked there and he said that alota ppl been calling them about em and he expects a line. maybe not a instant sell out but he said he expects them to be gone through the weekend. For metro ATL heads gwinnett place finishline will open @ 7 on RD. Dude put two pairs on he side for us so we good in case there is madness

I got the Bugs Bunny shirt in the mail today. Got the black pair. Cotton is very thick. The image on the shirt is a good size. I got a size large. I know he other cat gotta XL but its a nice shirt. tried taking pix but the lighting was bad. Imma try again later when i have more time
And dont get me wrong I'm coppin these joints regardless. Green on the tongue would be nice. Something i liked about these. Just like the flints and the 3M argument 

Originally Posted by iHust1e

You grabbing a pair Mike? I CAN NOT WAIT.

Not even sure E. I've been saying I am but I was thinking about it today and I might pass on them. Phone bill the 9th and moms bday, sisters bday the 13th and I gotta pay my optimum bill the 15th. I could still grab them but I've been thinking about grabbing a MacBook so these get knocked down on the priority list.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

You grabbing a pair Mike? I CAN NOT WAIT.

Not even sure E. I've been saying I am but I was thinking about it today and I might pass on them. Phone bill the 9th and moms bday, sisters bday the 13th and I gotta pay my optimum bill the 15th. I could still grab them but I've been thinking about grabbing a MacBook so these get knocked down on the priority list.

for those that have been getting these early and sifting through different pairs, how is the material on the toe area? nice or little scuffs and marks here and there?

for those that have been getting these early and sifting through different pairs, how is the material on the toe area? nice or little scuffs and marks here and there?

Back
Top Bottom