MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

I fail to believe these will sell like the cool greys. Y'all trying to compare a XI to a VII that nobody really likes outside of the shoe forums. I was 10 years old when this shoe came out and I can tell you right now that everybody their grand kids hated this shoe. I mean I may be wrong - but I doubt these will fly like most of y'all say.

Not tryna hype anything up but my local FL's started letting people pre order these a week ago and they only one pair left 2 days before the release. Back in the day these had no hype whatsoever but now,now with all these rappers and celebs rocking these,everyone wants a pair. You're right that these aren't gonna be like an XI release but I'm willing to bet that this will be the biggest release so far this year.

I've actually wanted these since they were one of my first pairs I ever got and they were no hassle to get back then,but now,kids see there fav rappers wearing these and instantly want to have them even though they don't know jack about it and didn't even know what they were until 2 months ago,they just want to get what's "hot" right now
30t6p3b.gif

I'm just annoyed that some of the people that have been waiting for these to retro for a long time might not be able to get them because of the hype that's come out of nowhere.
tired.gif

I fail to believe these will sell like the cool greys. Y'all trying to compare a XI to a VII that nobody really likes outside of the shoe forums. I was 10 years old when this shoe came out and I can tell you right now that everybody their grand kids hated this shoe. I mean I may be wrong - but I doubt these will fly like most of y'all say.

Not tryna hype anything up but my local FL's started letting people pre order these a week ago and they only one pair left 2 days before the release. Back in the day these had no hype whatsoever but now,now with all these rappers and celebs rocking these,everyone wants a pair. You're right that these aren't gonna be like an XI release but I'm willing to bet that this will be the biggest release so far this year.

I've actually wanted these since they were one of my first pairs I ever got and they were no hassle to get back then,but now,kids see there fav rappers wearing these and instantly want to have them even though they don't know jack about it and didn't even know what they were until 2 months ago,they just want to get what's "hot" right now
30t6p3b.gif

I'm just annoyed that some of the people that have been waiting for these to retro for a long time might not be able to get them because of the hype that's come out of nowhere.
tired.gif

just copped a pair on sneaker st. last night they didnt have my size (12) but i checked today and they had more sizes...just a heads-up.

just copped a pair on sneaker st. last night they didnt have my size (12) but i checked today and they had more sizes...just a heads-up.

I'm gonna try my luck on Eastbay for these bordoughs. They still double box Jordans or do I have to add the gift box option?

I'm gonna try my luck on Eastbay for these bordoughs. They still double box Jordans or do I have to add the gift box option?

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

its random. my last 6 purchases from eastbay have been in bags except for one. if you wanna make sure they double box get the gift box or buy a shirt.

my boxes have came beat most of the time but i dont give a +%$*. im not wearing the box.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

its random. my last 6 purchases from eastbay have been in bags except for one. if you wanna make sure they double box get the gift box or buy a shirt.

my boxes have came beat most of the time but i dont give a +%$*. im not wearing the box.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Yo do you really think rappers are wearing these just cuz they like to rock Jordan's? Dude this is a marketing tactic by JB to reach the young kids that have never seen Jordan play. Why do you think they all wear the one Jordan, that's about to be released, weeks before? We used to wear Jordan's cuz we wanted to be like Mike, these kids rock Jordan's cuz they wanna be like these flash in the pan rappers. JB is being smart about their target audience, it's obviously not directed towards the collectors with all of these whack materials etc....End of rant..

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Yo do you really think rappers are wearing these just cuz they like to rock Jordan's? Dude this is a marketing tactic by JB to reach the young kids that have never seen Jordan play. Why do you think they all wear the one Jordan, that's about to be released, weeks before? We used to wear Jordan's cuz we wanted to be like Mike, these kids rock Jordan's cuz they wanna be like these flash in the pan rappers. JB is being smart about their target audience, it's obviously not directed towards the collectors with all of these whack materials etc....End of rant..

i was thinking about passing on these, but the new pics are really changing my mind, but i doubt i will double up on them

i was thinking about passing on these, but the new pics are really changing my mind, but i doubt i will double up on them

Originally Posted by bdis1986

GreatestGoliath wrote:
Man BDIS you know Pembroke Lakes is going to be a problem... go to westfield nobody shops there as in they still have foams from every realease sitting overthere......

hmmm ..westfield u say... I'm gonna stop by Pembroke first ..lol if it's crazy then ..I'm out

u can even stop by the corner front ftl I know the one on taft st usually have all gr

Originally Posted by bdis1986

GreatestGoliath wrote:
Man BDIS you know Pembroke Lakes is going to be a problem... go to westfield nobody shops there as in they still have foams from every realease sitting overthere......

hmmm ..westfield u say... I'm gonna stop by Pembroke first ..lol if it's crazy then ..I'm out

u can even stop by the corner front ftl I know the one on taft st usually have all gr

Originally Posted by prince726

51FN1Z0HQGL.jpg

Perfect execution

396249843.jpg

LOVE EM'
CAN'T WAIT till saturday....2nd pair of bordeaux @ 10pm mk ix truck tour @ 11 bulls vs indy @ 12.....recipie for a great saturday

Back
Top Bottom