MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Glad I got my pair... now the waiting game starts. I hope ya'll are right and these are going to be around for a hot min. I would love to go get a pair with the $30 off $100 next Friday.

im aware of the whole shipping bag problem from eastbay when ordering a single pair, which i just did. have they corrected this problem and are now shipping one pair in a box or still the same shipping bag deal. hope they come in a shipping box

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

i dont know how you people gotta wait lol, yall internet providers are slacking lol

i aint even rushing for these, these were sittin on shevles in NYC
laugh.gif

these are gonna be mass produced no need to even order online

30t6p3b.gif
at the men sizes not being discounted on swoosh, but the kid sizes and lower are smh.

glad there is no swoosh discount on retros anymore 
yall abused the hell out of it 

let them pay retail like everyone else

or quit working at nike and go to footlocker 
roll.gif

The other 7s are on swoosh, If these stay online till monday they should be on swoosh, because I know for sure these were mad in mass amounts.

Nike already know the LeBron ps 8 aint gonna sell, straight 90 cash on swoosh 
laugh.gif

*edit*
Not everybody who got swoosh work for nike bro...
wink.gif

Glad I got my pair... now the waiting game starts. I hope ya'll are right and these are going to be around for a hot min. I would love to go get a pair with the $30 off $100 next Friday.

Got mines off NDC just a second ago, hopefully no problems processing the order. Just one pair.

Laundry, bed, up early.

I usually wear a size 9.5 but everybody says they run big so I got a size 9, I hope they aren't small when they come from eastbay

I usually wear a size 9.5 but everybody says they run big so I got a size 9, I hope they aren't small when they come from eastbay

Got mines off NDC just a second ago, hopefully no problems processing the order. Just one pair.

Laundry, bed, up early.

anyone get eastbay confirmation yet?
wonder why NDC did 1 pair only?

oh wells got total 3 and will return one...

love how the internet sites have become easier compared to couple of years ago.

thx for the link!

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Originally Posted by sickickz23

crap. tried to order a second pair on NDC for my friend. Took my money via paypal but haven't received a confirmation e-mail.

when in doubt do not try.

that's why you have to have back up ndc user names 
a second user name wont matter. u need to pay with a different card with a different billing and shipping address. when ordering extra playoff 13s i used a second ndc account with the same card and a got a cancellation email so i called and thats what a rep told me

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Originally Posted by sickickz23

crap. tried to order a second pair on NDC for my friend. Took my money via paypal but haven't received a confirmation e-mail.

when in doubt do not try.

that's why you have to have back up ndc user names 
a second user name wont matter. u need to pay with a different card with a different billing and shipping address. when ordering extra playoff 13s i used a second ndc account with the same card and a got a cancellation email so i called and thats what a rep told me

I'm going to cancel my finishline order. I got an order confirmation from NDC and nothing from finishline.

anyone get eastbay confirmation yet?
wonder why NDC did 1 pair only?

oh wells got total 3 and will return one...

love how the internet sites have become easier compared to couple of years ago.

thx for the link!

I'm going to cancel my finishline order. I got an order confirmation from NDC and nothing from finishline.

wow, they must have produced a lot of these...........44mins on the timer and it still went thru for me on eastbay...

wow, they must have produced a lot of these...........44mins on the timer and it still went thru for me on eastbay...

Back
Top Bottom