MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Copped these for nostalgic purposes but I have no idea how to rock them. I've never been this stumped by a pair of sneakers.

Copped these for nostalgic purposes but I have no idea how to rock them. I've never been this stumped by a pair of sneakers.

Copped these with such ease today, can't believe some beasts actually camped out at my local mall at 4 in the morning, when I simply strolled into foot locker at noon and got a pair.

Copped these with such ease today, can't believe some beasts actually camped out at my local mall at 4 in the morning, when I simply strolled into foot locker at noon and got a pair.

Yea I couldn't gt to the midnight release, but at 12:01 itried to order from Footaction, I had to wait 50 minutes for some reason, but I still ordered em, shipping to store in 3 days. Footlockeers in atlanta had a size 9 and 15 left.

Yea I couldn't gt to the midnight release, but at 12:01 itried to order from Footaction, I had to wait 50 minutes for some reason, but I still ordered em, shipping to store in 3 days. Footlockeers in atlanta had a size 9 and 15 left.

NDC has a FSR right now.

Btw, does anyone have tips on spotting fakes?

My boy said he saw these all up and down fulton street but wasn't sure how to tell if they were legit or not.

NDC has a FSR right now.

Btw, does anyone have tips on spotting fakes?

My boy said he saw these all up and down fulton street but wasn't sure how to tell if they were legit or not.

Originally Posted by maxsamillion

anybodys midsoles come precreased? 
eyes.gif
MINE DID
tired.gif

The midsoles crease really easily on these. I wore them for about 2 hours and I can already see small creases. Uh-oh.. It's hardly noticeable though.

Btw, if anyone cares, I think the Nike store got some more in stock this morning. I checked last night and availability was really limited and hardly any sizes were available. They're back in stock in almost all sizes for men.

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-375628/pgid-375629

My bad if the link doesn't work.

The midsoles crease really easily on these. I wore them for about 2 hours and I can already see small creases. Uh-oh.. It's hardly noticeable though.

Btw, if anyone cares, I think the Nike store got some more in stock this morning. I checked last night and availability was really limited and hardly any sizes were available. They're back in stock in almost all sizes for men.

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-375628/pgid-375629

My bad if the link doesn't work.

Just checked nikestore.com and it still has FSR on the Bourdeaux 7's!!!! It seems like that they might have restocked on the 7 bourdeaux's!!! HTH
happy.gif

Just checked nikestore.com and it still has FSR on the Bourdeaux 7's!!!! It seems like that they might have restocked on the 7 bourdeaux's!!! HTH
happy.gif

I got a pair from footlocker in a size 7. Do all of the tongues on them vary? Because mine has no yellow on the tongue in the design.

I got a pair from footlocker in a size 7. Do all of the tongues on them vary? Because mine has no yellow on the tongue in the design.

Originally Posted by jdotsteward

Every tongue is different

Originally Posted by jdotsteward

Every tongue is different

Back
Top Bottom