MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by jserryday

yea ... since when does the NBA store sell jordans?

instead of doubting the guy, why couldn't you have just went to the nba online store and checked for yourself? they sell a ton of shoes and yes they sell jordans

Originally Posted by jserryday

yea ... since when does the NBA store sell jordans?

instead of doubting the guy, why couldn't you have just went to the nba online store and checked for yourself? they sell a ton of shoes and yes they sell jordans

man I know I could use the money elswhere but I REALLY feel like I should buy another pair of these, just called the store and they still got my size...dang! man im struggling with my priorities right now

man I know I could use the money elswhere but I REALLY feel like I should buy another pair of these, just called the store and they still got my size...dang! man im struggling with my priorities right now

i'm a sz 8.. should i drop down to 7.5 ?? i haven't tried them on yet, i may order online if i find them. but i'd like to know whether or not to drop down half size or not.

btw the footlocker / finishline coupon would be much appreciated. thanks in advance

i'm a sz 8.. should i drop down to 7.5 ?? i haven't tried them on yet, i may order online if i find them. but i'd like to know whether or not to drop down half size or not.

btw the footlocker / finishline coupon would be much appreciated. thanks in advance

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

I'm surprised to see that these are still up on ndc/swoosh. I have a feeling a lot of people will regret buying these down the road. Hype won 
30t6p3b.gif
. Again...

that will never happen. its a sick shoe and it brings back a lot of childhood memories for a lot of us
To those who actually remember the shoe. I remember when they first came out. They sat. If you really like the shoe then fine, no problem. I honestly think people were dying for the shoe because it was one of the few colorways not yet to be retroed. When I think of this colorway, I think of the Maroon VI's as well. People want those, but as I recall, that shoe sat around for a long time. I just remembered the days where the Bulls colorways were most desirable because MJ played and wore those in games the majority of the time.
If you're going to use that mentality, then the only reason ANY pair of retro Air Jordan sells well is due to hype, because just about ALL of them "sat" when they originally came out even in Chicago.  With the exception of the black/red XIs, I clearly remember all the current models sitting on shelves so long that you could pick them up at a pretty good mark down on clearance each year when the next models were coming out.  Yes, that includes the precious infrared VIs, and even the now so popular XIs.  I remember people constantly commenting about how hideous the XI was, calling them rain shoes, cop shoes, etc. and saying that the only reason some people were buying them was because they were Jordans.  Otherwise, no one would buy a shoe that ugly.  Now people talk about how awesome patent leather is, and how they're a classic and possibly the best Air Jordan ever made in the original line up.  Funny how things change 10+ years later, isn't it?

You have to keep in mind that AJs were made in HUGE quantities when they were new/current models.  Not only did they have a ton on release day, but they were restocked multiple times for each model.  If a store ran out, they ordered more.  If they ran out again, they reordered again.  They were just like any regular consumer merchandise.  There was no such thing as quick strikes, or limited runs, or even single stocks on AJs back then.  For example, everyone and their mother had the AJ VI when I was in high school, yet the stores never ran out of them before the VIIs came out.  So the fact they "sat" is not an indication that they weren't popular.  They were just grossly mass produced due to the HUGE demand.

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

I'm surprised to see that these are still up on ndc/swoosh. I have a feeling a lot of people will regret buying these down the road. Hype won 
30t6p3b.gif
. Again...

that will never happen. its a sick shoe and it brings back a lot of childhood memories for a lot of us
To those who actually remember the shoe. I remember when they first came out. They sat. If you really like the shoe then fine, no problem. I honestly think people were dying for the shoe because it was one of the few colorways not yet to be retroed. When I think of this colorway, I think of the Maroon VI's as well. People want those, but as I recall, that shoe sat around for a long time. I just remembered the days where the Bulls colorways were most desirable because MJ played and wore those in games the majority of the time.
If you're going to use that mentality, then the only reason ANY pair of retro Air Jordan sells well is due to hype, because just about ALL of them "sat" when they originally came out even in Chicago.  With the exception of the black/red XIs, I clearly remember all the current models sitting on shelves so long that you could pick them up at a pretty good mark down on clearance each year when the next models were coming out.  Yes, that includes the precious infrared VIs, and even the now so popular XIs.  I remember people constantly commenting about how hideous the XI was, calling them rain shoes, cop shoes, etc. and saying that the only reason some people were buying them was because they were Jordans.  Otherwise, no one would buy a shoe that ugly.  Now people talk about how awesome patent leather is, and how they're a classic and possibly the best Air Jordan ever made in the original line up.  Funny how things change 10+ years later, isn't it?

You have to keep in mind that AJs were made in HUGE quantities when they were new/current models.  Not only did they have a ton on release day, but they were restocked multiple times for each model.  If a store ran out, they ordered more.  If they ran out again, they reordered again.  They were just like any regular consumer merchandise.  There was no such thing as quick strikes, or limited runs, or even single stocks on AJs back then.  For example, everyone and their mother had the AJ VI when I was in high school, yet the stores never ran out of them before the VIIs came out.  So the fact they "sat" is not an indication that they weren't popular.  They were just grossly mass produced due to the HUGE demand.

i was thinking of getting my second pair back.since i sold one to a kid yesterday i felt bad for him.but im going to stick with my one pair my local mall has 2 size 11 at champs fnl and ftl.i only called for that size they probly have more sizes.

i was thinking of getting my second pair back.since i sold one to a kid yesterday i felt bad for him.but im going to stick with my one pair my local mall has 2 size 11 at champs fnl and ftl.i only called for that size they probly have more sizes.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Copped these for nostalgic purposes but I have no idea how to rock them. I've never been this stumped by a pair of sneakers.

This. had these in '91, but that was the cross colors, kris kross era, we wasn't matchin' back then.
laugh.gif

And as expected these are still in stores here, if it isn't an 11 or an 13 retro, they don't move that fast down here. Funny i was talkin' to a my lil cousin and a group of his friends
and these #*@$!@ talkin' how trash the shoes are and they'd never rock em, every one of them either has a snap back on, or a high top fade, whole swag stolen from the 90's...but these are garbage.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Copped these for nostalgic purposes but I have no idea how to rock them. I've never been this stumped by a pair of sneakers.

This. had these in '91, but that was the cross colors, kris kross era, we wasn't matchin' back then.
laugh.gif

And as expected these are still in stores here, if it isn't an 11 or an 13 retro, they don't move that fast down here. Funny i was talkin' to a my lil cousin and a group of his friends
and these #*@$!@ talkin' how trash the shoes are and they'd never rock em, every one of them either has a snap back on, or a high top fade, whole swag stolen from the 90's...but these are garbage.

My personal pair has green in the tounge.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They're being shipped to me so I'll post pics once they're in hand.

My personal pair has green in the tounge.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They're being shipped to me so I'll post pics once they're in hand.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Shipping emails will be received Monday from NDC. I have a pair coming from NDC & a pair from the NBA Store.
Got 2 confirmation emails from NBA store so we'll see what their shipping process is like never even knew they sold J's lol
I just got my shipping confirmation from The NBA store.
pimp.gif
Just got mine also! I think im going to start copping from them more often! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Shipping emails will be received Monday from NDC. I have a pair coming from NDC & a pair from the NBA Store.
Got 2 confirmation emails from NBA store so we'll see what their shipping process is like never even knew they sold J's lol
I just got my shipping confirmation from The NBA store.
pimp.gif
Just got mine also! I think im going to start copping from them more often! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom