MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

so who got a solid fit to match these warlocks?
Not mine, but a NT'er.

cba35dc860ffebb571a77f3997c8573dec65251.jpg
lmao!!!! 
2m5gdgn.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jordan freak 3

anyone know where i can find a size 11? i have an 11.5 and its way too big

I dont know where u are located, im in Memphis,TN...they DID NOT sell out here. Google the malls an call some stores. u will find a pair.

Originally Posted by jordan freak 3

anyone know where i can find a size 11? i have an 11.5 and its way too big

I dont know where u are located, im in Memphis,TN...they DID NOT sell out here. Google the malls an call some stores. u will find a pair.

TheDragon wrote:
green on the tongue is a myth.... we've seen a sneaker with no JOaRiDrAN, but have yet to see green... and the green on the 23 emblem on the back is a poop brown now.... I wish like hell I was wrong though.

Yes more like an OLIVE color.

So is that the color everyone is looking for? Are yall looking for the tongues to have the same shade thats on the back and bottoms? I wouldnt call that GREEN but OLIVE.

and if so I swear my pair has a small small triangle of OLIVE, or a faded black. Looks OLIVE to me.

TheDragon wrote:
green on the tongue is a myth.... we've seen a sneaker with no JOaRiDrAN, but have yet to see green... and the green on the 23 emblem on the back is a poop brown now.... I wish like hell I was wrong though.

So is that the color everyone is looking for? Are yall looking for the tongues to have the same shade thats on the back and bottoms? I wouldnt call that GREEN but OLIVE.

and if so I swear my pair has a small small triangle of OLIVE, or a faded black. Looks OLIVE to me.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

TheDragon wrote:

We wanna see this 
air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-2011-sample-03.jpg

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

TheDragon wrote:

We wanna see this 
air-jordan-vii-bordeaux-2011-sample-03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom