MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

3dd3613a46c407e80c496df62c7de99eb7595584.jpg

got my second pair yesterday for $120 no tax.foot locker vip coupon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Eastba wouldn't let me cancel my order they sd it's already on a truck?

Because I went to ftl and used the coupon
Once an order starts processing, our system locks us out of the order so no more changes can be made.  If you place an order with us, the window in which you can cancel an order can be a few minutes long to a few hours.  It all depends on the payment method used and the shipping method selected.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by ed2trey

wth, eastbay sent my pairs out with basic ups shipping when im a gold club member, why didn't i

get the 3 day select shipping, whats the point of paying for the gold club if they're shipping my shoes out with

standard shipping, looks like i won't be renewing my gold club membership when it expires
They send it out that way because it would get to you in the same amount of time that 3 day select shipping would. Eastbay ships at the end of the business day (today being Monday) so Monday is lost and you should receive your shoes on Thursday which would be three business days after it was shipped. The price of the gold club is worth it when its on sale, if you want to use 20% codes and not have to pay a high shipping cost. They could improve their service by shipping things at the beginning of the day or they may have to have two shipments on days when a highly anticipated shoe is released so that orders are sitting all day long.
You should send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can make sure you receive your order within the three business days.

Otherwise, when selecting the shipping method, you are not selecting the method the order will be shipped out with, instead you are selecting the time frame on when you should receive the order from when it is shipped, as lildawgryan said.

Those are some good ideas lildawgryan.  I have passed them on, but I can not promise that they will be implemented.

As I mentioned before, if anyone wants us to check on their order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Eastba wouldn't let me cancel my order they sd it's already on a truck?

Because I went to ftl and used the coupon
Once an order starts processing, our system locks us out of the order so no more changes can be made.  If you place an order with us, the window in which you can cancel an order can be a few minutes long to a few hours.  It all depends on the payment method used and the shipping method selected.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by ed2trey

wth, eastbay sent my pairs out with basic ups shipping when im a gold club member, why didn't i

get the 3 day select shipping, whats the point of paying for the gold club if they're shipping my shoes out with

standard shipping, looks like i won't be renewing my gold club membership when it expires
They send it out that way because it would get to you in the same amount of time that 3 day select shipping would. Eastbay ships at the end of the business day (today being Monday) so Monday is lost and you should receive your shoes on Thursday which would be three business days after it was shipped. The price of the gold club is worth it when its on sale, if you want to use 20% codes and not have to pay a high shipping cost. They could improve their service by shipping things at the beginning of the day or they may have to have two shipments on days when a highly anticipated shoe is released so that orders are sitting all day long.
You should send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can make sure you receive your order within the three business days.

Otherwise, when selecting the shipping method, you are not selecting the method the order will be shipped out with, instead you are selecting the time frame on when you should receive the order from when it is shipped, as lildawgryan said.

Those are some good ideas lildawgryan.  I have passed them on, but I can not promise that they will be implemented.

As I mentioned before, if anyone wants us to check on their order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Dont know if i would be ballin in these......too nice / not well put together enough to stand up to that sort of wear i would think

Dont know if i would be ballin in these......too nice / not well put together enough to stand up to that sort of wear i would think

Originally Posted by rauls054

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

which coupon did you use? the one floating around here or a post card coupon you got via mail? i just got off the phone with an ftl associate in my area, and he said that for some reason their system is only accepting the post card coupon. not even sure what that is. could be bs for all i know.

Originally Posted by rauls054

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

which coupon did you use? the one floating around here or a post card coupon you got via mail? i just got off the phone with an ftl associate in my area, and he said that for some reason their system is only accepting the post card coupon. not even sure what that is. could be bs for all i know.

Did anyone get change in order status from "in progress" or a shipping confirm# from finishline??

Did anyone get change in order status from "in progress" or a shipping confirm# from finishline??

I just got my second pair in the mail and the box is a lot smaller than the ones I bought at FTL.......will post pics when I get home from work. Besides that, theres a little bit of paint chipped off the front part of the grey midsole. My tongues look almost identical to my other pair. I was hoping for something a lil different but I was real happy with my first pair so I cant really complain. My love for this shoe is growing everytime I put em on and my love for the VII in general is at an all time high.......never been the biggest fan of the AJVII but now Im lookin out to see where I can grab a pair of those YOTR VII's........JB killin my pockets this yr

I just got my second pair in the mail and the box is a lot smaller than the ones I bought at FTL.......will post pics when I get home from work. Besides that, theres a little bit of paint chipped off the front part of the grey midsole. My tongues look almost identical to my other pair. I was hoping for something a lil different but I was real happy with my first pair so I cant really complain. My love for this shoe is growing everytime I put em on and my love for the VII in general is at an all time high.......never been the biggest fan of the AJVII but now Im lookin out to see where I can grab a pair of those YOTR VII's........JB killin my pockets this yr

For everyone that is still looking to grab a pair, FinishLine.com is still showing a FSR!  Nike.com also has 12.5 and up!  Get 'em while the gettin's good!

Hope this helps out some folks!

For everyone that is still looking to grab a pair, FinishLine.com is still showing a FSR!  Nike.com also has 12.5 and up!  Get 'em while the gettin's good!

Hope this helps out some folks!

Got my shipment confirmation last night from NDC. These are all over the place if you want them.

I'm glad these were an easy cop, I wanted them bad and glad I didn't have to stress.

This shoe is unique in that most of the younger heads aint on it like us older doods.

People sleep on 7's, but they are maybe the most comfortable J ever made. And if the color blocking is right (bordeaux, citrus, cardinal, hare) then they super fresh looking as well.

Got my shipment confirmation last night from NDC. These are all over the place if you want them.

I'm glad these were an easy cop, I wanted them bad and glad I didn't have to stress.

This shoe is unique in that most of the younger heads aint on it like us older doods.

People sleep on 7's, but they are maybe the most comfortable J ever made. And if the color blocking is right (bordeaux, citrus, cardinal, hare) then they super fresh looking as well.

Back
Top Bottom